P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 01-12-04, 02:35 PM   #1
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
Actually it was 59 million morons.
It was 57 when he posted mr. knowitall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff
And then there are the 130 some million who don't give a shit either way. I call them Libertarians. You?
Not every US citizen is eligible to vote mr. simpleton and calling people Libertarians who are not just reveals your level of integrity matches your level of intelligence.

You should get yourself a passport and help out too.

Most sources indicate about 80 million eligible voters didn't vote.
http://www.capitalpress.com/election/summary.html

Last edited by albed : 01-12-04 at 02:52 PM.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 09:42 PM   #2
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Not every US citizen is eligible to vote mr. simpleton and calling people Libertarians who are not just reveals your level of integrity matches your level of intelligence.
you are so right albed, in some states when you have a criminal record, even when being arrested for protesting a cause (a givin right aka those nutty pro life ppl) which lands you to the police station and being on record, you cannot vote, it's like that in florida. Sure way to lower the % of american ppl voting.

Still leaves 80 million Libertarians lying on their ass and not giving a flying fuck as to who would ruin their lives on next term.

Quote:
Most sources indicate about 80 million eligible voters didn't vote.
http://www.capitalpress.com/election/summary.html
Nice try, "most sources?" You only posted one. BTW, Have you googled up Nathan Rothschild name yet? Afraid to be scared?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 12:02 AM   #3
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Still leaves 80 million Libertarians lying on their ass and not giving a flying fuck as to who would ruin their lives on next term.
Libertarians are a minor political party, not slang for non-voters. They had their own candidate and he lost. And you can't really say non-voters don't care when they had such a poor choice of candidates. Assuming "ruin" wasn't a misspelling you realize that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Nice try, "most sources?" You only posted one. BTW, Have you googled up Nathan Rothschild name yet? Afraid to be scared?
If I was scared I'd do something about it. My stock holdings have been doing good since the election and look good for the near future.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 12:42 AM   #4
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
Libertarians are a minor political party, not slang for non-voters. They had their own candidate and he lost. And you can't really say non-voters don't care when they had such a poor choice of candidates. Assuming "ruin" wasn't a misspelling you realize that.

If I was scared I'd do something about it. My stock holdings have been doing good since the election and look good for the near future.
B4 I go to bed

YOU TOYALLY, ROYALLY MISSED THE TOPIC OF MY POST, YET AGAIN. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Quote:
Libertarians are a minor political party
WTF, Heatcliff was asking how should we call those who don't vote, he came up with the name. In your infinite, twisted wisdom, to you, Libertarians, is a party Link me up to one in the US and i'll consider your worthless rambling.

I'm so glad your stock are doing well! Some ppl were saying so in 1928, some killed themselves too Gold and Silver is the only true asset your country have, the rest, it's only federal reserve notes, issued after the great crash. Please do tell me where the federal reserve phone number is? in the blue gov page or close to FEDEX in the white pages or in the Private buisness? Federal reserve is not a public bank, it's private.

If I were you, i'd take it all off the market and invest in real currency aka gold and silver. In the end, it was the only currency ever in the old world and the new one. Just a thought. It's real easy to print money one's country doesn't even have, it's the heart of fractionnal banking

BTW, if my mispells are the only thing that turns you on, or a great help in trolling my posts, good for you, it just gave me a new insight into trolls in general ... Cannot spell right, cannot be credible, eh?

Then again, it's easier to bitch and discredit then to post some useful links as previously requested, if you cannot do that, then my friend, you are not credible, not one bit.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote