FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 13-04-05, 06:29 PM   #1
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

What The? Whitney Houston losing her hair and teeth

News from Whitney's fan website:

Quote:
New Whitney Houston Album on the Way, Says Davis...

Expect a new album from Whitney Houston by year's end, reports music icon and J Records honcho Clive Davis.

'We're going back into the studio either the last week of March or the first week of April,' says Davis, who's godfathered her career from the beginning. 'I'm extremely excited about being back with her. I've recorded with her every great album she did and we're a great team.' Davis says the album won't be a new direction for the singer who's been in the press more for her beleaguered marriage and substance abuse problems in the past few years than her music. 'It's just going to be great material. We're back and we're going to pick the best songs. It's going to be Whitney at her best. Her voice is soaring. Did you see her at the World Music Awards a few weeks ago where I got the Lifetime Achievement Award? She was dazzling! The camera panned to Celine Dion crying and Josh Groban crying and Courtney Love said 'My God, this is the best singer in the world.''

Meanwhile, Davis says of his roster, 'We feel great about what's going on with all of our new artists. I produced Kelly Clarkson, which is now over a million and it will certainly silence critics that the 'American Idol' winners can only have a souvenir album because this is her second and it's just huge.' He adds that in his extremely valued estimation, 'American Idol' phenom Fantasia 'is a true artist. Her album has just gone platinum.' Fantasia was this year's featured new artist this past weekend at Davis' legendary Pre-Grammy Party. Davis says each year he's forced to turn away more and more people clamoring to be at the hottest Grammy party in town, so he was delighted to have partnered with Sirius Satellite Radio and L'Oreal Paris to broadcast the event for the first time live on the Web on RealNetworks.
And news from the press....

UK-Flava

Quote:
Whitney Houston Is Destroying Her Looks

Whitney Houston is said to be losing her stunning looks due to her drug addiction lifestyle, reports Contactmusic.com quoting a British magazine.

Whitney who is currently in rehab to help her drug addiction, is reportedly losing her hair and teeth while her weight is plummeting.

A source tells GRAZIA Magazine, "Her cheeks are sunken, her collarbone sticks out like a clothes hanger, her knees look like door knobs, her skin is dry and flaky and her hair is falling out."
Reuters:
Quote:
Whitney Houston back in rehab

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Pop diva Whitney Houston has checked back into a drug rehabilitation program, a year after first entering a program for substance abuse.

It was not immediately clear where Houston was seeking treatment or when the Grammy-winning singer and actress had first entered the facility.

"Whitney Houston has reentered a facility for rehabilitation," publicist Nancy Seltzer said in a brief statement on Wednesday.

Houston, 41, first checked into a drug rehab centre in March 2004 after a string of cancelled appearances and erratic behaviour.

Last month she was rushed to a hospital in Paris after becoming ill from food poisoning on a flight bound for France. In January, she was cited by police after rear-ending a city bus with her sports car near her Atlanta-area home.

In a 2002 interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, Houston admitted to using alcohol, marijuana, cocaine and prescription drugs, but said then a spiritual advisor had helped her stop taking drugs.

Her husband, Bobby Brown, has a history of run-ins with the law, including battery charges after a domestic dispute with Houston in December 2003 and a probation violation for drunken driving in February 2004.

Houston was just 21 when her first album became the biggest-selling debut ever by a female recording artist at that time.

In 1992, she starred in her first feature film "The Bodyguard," opposite Kevin Costner, and sang the theme song "I Will Always Love You," which went on to become the biggest-selling single in music history at that time.
Attached Images

TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-05, 02:08 AM   #2
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

She's looked like hammered shit for a while now.

Saw a picture of her on stage last year maybe...

She looked bad then. She looks like a cheap-ass crackhead now.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-05, 01:28 PM   #3
napho
Dawn's private genie

This is an even more recent picture.
And girlfriend, do something about your clothes.

napho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-05, 07:14 PM   #4
multi
Thanks for being with arse

lol..comeon now
thats bob hope...

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote