P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > The Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 09-03-03, 01:37 PM   #81
naz
-

to be honest, my avatar is scaring the shit out of me.
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-03, 03:45 PM   #82
naz
-

dumbass uzi let his playlist run out, hence no music for the last few mins ... alkizz is up now
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
Old 09-03-03, 03:45 PM   #83
alkizz
annoying

yea me!!!1
Old 09-03-03, 04:05 PM   #84
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by alkizz
yea me!!!1
You play nice dance music. I liked your Beaver Music mix... will probably d/l more.... any recommendations?

- tg
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-03, 04:11 PM   #85
alkizz
annoying

the mix's people seemed to like early was #4 "This Is Home" or #5 "Nobody FUCKS with the JESUS". I like the new one #17 "F|0" which seemed to be a "hit" in b00mb0x terms.

Naz's new one and Mek's 1st are a couple of my favorites.
Old 09-03-03, 04:15 PM   #86
TankGirl
Madame Comrade

Big Laugh

Thanks alkizz. The Jesus mix has such a nice name that I will probably going to try it next....

- tg
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-03, 05:52 PM   #87
alkizz
annoying

k i'm done thanx for tuning in

Hellbound is playing now!
Old 09-03-03, 05:59 PM   #88
HellBound

A little bit of blues, then a little rock...then who knows.

HellBound
HellBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-03, 09:38 PM   #89
naz
-

I'm playing an unscheduled show for about an hour
Old 10-03-03, 06:09 AM   #90
gazdet
.- -.. -- .. -.

I tuned in when I could this morning for Helly's and other's stuff, but I couldn't get the stream happening like the other nite naz.... it was simply breaking up too much for my 56k and I had to let it go after a while.

...or maybe you just had too many peeps listening - so no bandwidth left..

well done either way Dj's
gazdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-03, 08:35 AM   #91
naz
-

Ta.

Helly and kizz were broadcasting at a mighty 32 kps which is borderline for 56kers.

Jack, assorted and I bced at 24 kps which is suitable for most connections. Assorted also tested a 128 kps stream earlier this week. Maybe next week we'll publish the broadcast bitrate in advance.
Old 10-03-03, 10:54 AM   #92
gazdet
.- -.. -- .. -.

Quote:
Originally posted by naz
Ta.

Helly and kizz were broadcasting at a mighty 32 kps which is borderline for 56kers.

Jack, assorted and I bced at 24 kps which is suitable for most connections. Assorted also tested a 128 kps stream earlier this week. Maybe next week we'll publish the broadcast bitrate in advance.
yep I noticed the 32kps.

Well, imo it's better to hear the show at 24kps and get to enjoy it, rather than give up listening to "machine gun rap".

but then us 56ker's are used to that.
gazdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-03, 11:24 AM   #93
HellBound

Quote:
Originally posted by naz
Ta.

pfffft...

It was suggested to me that i bc at the same bitrate as the person before me.....so...I checked and since alkizz was at 32 kps thats what i set mine to.

HellBound
Old 10-03-03, 05:25 PM   #94
naz
-

I forgive you HellBound
Old 10-03-03, 05:34 PM   #95
HellBound

Quote:
Originally posted by naz
I forgive you HellBound
you are sooo sweet, i dont care what those others in the channel say about you...that you are a manwhore and a pimp..you can still be sweet.

now drop dead.

HellBound
Old 10-03-03, 07:13 PM   #96
naz
-

Fruity

Quote:
Originally posted by HellBound
you a manwhore and a pimp
thaz me

naz
Old 12-03-03, 07:05 PM   #97
naz
-

the manwhore plays the kimya dawson album and some other bits and pieces for a bit
Old 12-03-03, 07:29 PM   #98
HellBound

everyone once in a while....the link would be nice

HellBound
Old 12-03-03, 07:47 PM   #99
naz
-

oh yeah
http://philomath.unixcore.com:6789/listen.pls
Old 16-03-03, 09:42 AM   #100
naz
-

Default Todays show

All times are G.M.T

4pm - 8pm assorted plays various b00mb0x mixes @ 24kps

8pm - 10pm zumbar plays his second live set @ 24kps

10pm - 12am the man called mekajinn @ 32 kps

12 am - 2 am Diego's first set @ 24kps

assorted starts in fifteen minutes