P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 16-01-07, 05:58 AM   #1
RDixon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer View Post
We can't really give democracy to people, all we can do is put them in the position to govern themselves.
Whether they want to be in that position or not?

I don't like the way you live so I bust into your house, break all your stuff, and put you in a position to live the way I think you should. And leave a few of my weight lifting buddies living with you to make sure you don't revert to your old erroneous ways.
According to your way of thinking, I am with in my rights to do that and expect you to bake cakes for me in thanks.
RDixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-07, 09:11 AM   #2
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default Next target Tehran

All the signs are that Bush is planning for a neocon-inspired military assault on Iran

Dan Plesch

The evidence is building up that President Bush plans to add war on Iran to his triumphs in Iraq and Afghanistan - and there is every sign, to judge by his extraordinary warmongering speech in Plymouth on Friday, that Tony Blair would be keen to join him if he were still in a position to commit British forces to the field.

"There's a strong sense in the upper echelons of the White House that Iran is going to surface relatively quickly as a major issue - in the country and the world - in a very acute way," said NBC TV's Tim Russert after meeting the president. This is borne out by the fact that Bush has sent forces to the Gulf that are irrelevant to fighting the Iraqi insurgents. These include Patriot anti-missile missiles, an aircraft carrier, and cruise-missile-firing ships.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,1990498,00.html

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote