P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 21-12-07, 01:24 PM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Exclamation What sort of people are these?

Doctors,Lawyers?
life saving paramedics and others that risk life and limb for others safety on a daily basis?

thank you!
but....you wasted your time

yet again! corporate America does its benevolent best to undermine everything you do ,The time has ended where you care for those that are in need and fund your very existence. They are to be sacrificed at every chance ... leave no perceived threat on our society unchecked, you must discover the components of our so called civilization that would smoke cannabis and support ideology that threatens the corporate takeover of the western world.

find them ill and then please if could... finish them.. it is your duty !

Quote:

Teen dies after insurance nixes transplant funds
David Edwards

A 17-year old died just hours after her health insurance company reversed its decision not to pay for a liver transplant that doctors said the girl needed.

Nataline Sarkisyan died Thursday night at about 6 p.m. at University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center. She had been in a vegetative state for weeks, said her mother, Hilda.

"She passed away, and the insurance (company) is responsible for this," she said.

Nataline had been battling leukemia and received a bone marrow transplant from her brother. She developed a complication, however, that caused her liver to fail.

Doctors at UCLA determined she needed a transplant and sent a letter to CIGNA Healthcare on Dec. 11. The Philadelphia-based health insurance company denied payment for the transplant.

On Thursday, about 150 teenagers and nurses protested outside CIGNA's office in Glendale. As the protesters rallied, the company reversed its decision and said it would approve the transplant.

Despite the reversal, CIGNA said in an e-mail statement before she died that there was a lack of medical evidence showing the procedure would work in Nataline's case.

"Our hearts go out to Nataline and her family, as they endure this terrible ordeal," the company said. " ... CIGNA HealthCare has decided to make an exception in this rare and unusual case and we will provide coverage should she proceed with the requested liver transplant."

Officials with CIGNA could not immediately be reached for comment Thursday night

...More

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 03:30 PM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

What kind of person are you multi, letting people like that die for lack of money while you blow your cash on dope and computer stuff?

Does it make you feel less guilty to start blaming others when a case becomes public?

Does it keep you from thinking that you could get a job and contribute money to a charitable fund like many rich people and corporations do and save lives instead of spending your time trying to incite hatred for those people and corporations.

Nah. If it did you might become uncomfortable with being a worthless loser and you'd need your dope again to feel better about yourself.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 07:03 PM   #3
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

You always make such intelligent counter arguments, Albed.

Multi, it amazes me that corporations have such little value for human life. They automatically put a price on someones life, just like that. BOOM. You aren't worth the cost of a liver transplant. I bet to those that knew her she was worth more money than you could print. Greed has got to be one of the worst of the seven deadly sins.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-07, 09:13 PM   #4
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Sleepy For sure man, avarice with huge dose of narcissism thown in

and surprise ,surprise...
Look who jumps right in there to defend it.

Albed ,who is always so convinced I don't have a job... and I guess this implies I have never worked a day in my life as well?

(which as usual ,has nothing at all to do with the article)

How does he know these things?
well probably it's that Albed is always so comfortable with being a worthless fucking loser and always displays it with such grandiose speculations about others when he knows absolutely nothing at all about them. How he just doesn't care about making these lame remarks, over and over...

oh well ,he must think he achieves something from it, must be good

only makes him look like he needs serious help before he hurts somebody..

Ok...lets speculate then..he is most likely reaping a small fortune with shares in the faceless companies that he puts in so much energy defending. No doubt sitting around waiting for his rich relatives to die ,like the rest of his blood sucking breed.

So?
Prey tell?

What jobs have you had in your life you fucking contemptible sack of shit?

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-07, 01:36 PM   #5
albed
flippin 'em off

I've posted about my previous jobs here before, you just lack the brain function to remember. Go ahead and look but you'll just forget again while I can remember most of what you've posted for years and easily figure out how worthless and fucked up you've made yourself.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071222/...vjbt8wLfas0NUE
Quote:
Transplantation is not an option for leukemia patients because the immunosuppressant drugs "tend to increase the risk and growth of any tumors," said Dr. Stuart Knechtle, who heads the liver transplant program at the University of Wisconsin at Madison and was not commenting specifically on Nataline's case.

The procedure "would be futile," he said.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-07, 04:21 PM   #6
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Since when do lawyers "risk life and limb for others safety on a daily basis"?

Go smoke another joint dickhead, if we're lucky you'll kill those last remaining braincells that control your cut and paste ability.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote