Go Back   P2P-Zone > The Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-02, 05:11 AM   #1
chupacabra
behind the car

Default Brand New Key

i got interested, and found this site about Melanie, someone who i knew nothing about, and after reading a good bit i decided shes about a cool chick. the following is a bit i stole that is a good example of what kind o girl she is...

My Worst Concert
by Steve Elm

Melanie was scheduled to perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London.. I was so excited as I had tickets. It had been nearly seven years since I had last seen her.

I was already anticipating cancellation because I have a history of cancelled Melanie shows...either she was having a baby, or some other reason...

Anyway, I venture out on this rainy autumn night, full of anticipation....

I get to the site, full of excitement and trepidation, only to have my fears realized...there were signs on the locked doors saying "Melanie concert cancelled"...My heart sunk..."I knew it"...

I stood around for a few minutes, checking out the reaction of the other saddened punters...many of whom showed no indication that they were leaving...

I thought "stupid hippies...the show is cancelled. What do you think? She's going to show up anyway and sing on the steps for free?"

So, I left...got the tube home.... The next morning I wake up, open the newspaper, and there is a picture of Melanie singing for her fans on the steps of the Royal Albert hall for free...THAT was my worst Melanie concert.

Steve Elm

and ive always love the song brand new key...