P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 09-09-07, 09:14 AM   #1
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

C'mon man. This is a question mark. "?" That's what you put after a sentence where you are asking a question. See my post above for examples. I was wondering if you were an Albed clone, and from your response, it looks like I wasn't far off. Name calling and un-intelligent banter don't make you seem cool or smart. It makes you look like a fool. You responded to my post adding the "trust" part yourself. I have known albed to get the wrong assumtion from people before and add his assumtions to what others say into his own posts. Then you did it, so I asked if that was the way you were also. So I wouldn't have to judge you without knowing you a bit better. And you come off with a typical albed move of name calling. It only confirms my suspicions.
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-07, 10:10 AM   #2
Drakonix
Just Draggin' Along

Quote:
We do harbor terrorists in the USA. According to Bush logic we should be bombing ourselves.
You left out a significant fact. McVeigh was tried, convicted, and executed for his terrorist acts.

I will never spend a another dime on content that I can’t use the way I please. If I can’t copy it to my hard drive and play it using the devices I want, when and where I want, I won’t be buying it. Period. They can all take their DRM, broadcast flags, rootkits, and Compact Discs that aren’t really compact discs and shove them up their bottom-lines.
Drakonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-07, 03:40 PM   #3
vernarial
The Fungus Among Us

What about the South American terrorists living in Miami?
P2P Consortium
vernarial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-07, 04:04 PM   #4
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernarial View Post
What about the South American terrorists living in Miami?
well, i can explain that one: you see, you're only a terrorist when you blow up the planes of governments we like. when you blow up planes and kill civilians from countries we don't like, as did Luis Posada Carriles, then you're not a terrorist. that's why he's walking around free in Miami. it's all very relative. similarly, when other countries lock people up for years incommunicado, without trials, or habeas corpus rights, they are brutal repressive regimes; when we do it, we're defending liberty. when Saddam Hussein kills thousands of Iraqis, he's a vicious thug dictator but when we kill thousands of Iraqis, we're actually liberating them. (and no doubt the Iraqis themselves take comfort in this distinction, however subtle it may be.)

and so it goes - maybe they should call it "the war on relative terror", no?
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-07, 11:41 PM   #5
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Njah Njah

Quote:
I was wondering if you were an Albed clone, and from your response, it looks like I wasn't far off
Close enough man, it's more like albed who is the JC clone... LOL

Quote:
Being stupid alone doesn't warrant abuse of course but thinking you somehow know better than people with vastly greater intelligence, education and experience shows the kind of arrogance and egotism that's both laughable and disgusting.
Oh sure, you just proclaim you have vastly greater intelligence, education and experience and everyone goes "oh wow" can't argue with that..

What has always struck me as stupid is that you idiots actually think anyone takes any notice of that sort of self-absorbed,self-righteous fucking crap you guys love to spin.

While making seem like it may be just all good fun for you to generalize about peoples intelligence who disagree with your viewpoint , it always is just another dull typical way to avoid the subject and drag it off course.

Another fine example of arrogance and egotism
laughable and disgusting.... yes

you are a fucking joke

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote