P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > The Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Music Rhythm of the Underground.

Old 21-02-02, 11:03 PM   #1
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

How could I forget?

JON HASSELL - THE SURGEON OF THE NIGHTSKY RESTORES DEAD THINGS BY THE POWER OF SOUND
(1987)

MILES DAVIS - PANGAEA
(two discs, 1975)

...and I'm still forgetting more...

P.S. Greedy, I told you it was shocking. A couple of years ago I downloaded Starless from someone on Napster, and when it got to the last track, I heard the applause and thought "now wait a minute." I didn't remember an audience on my old vinyl or my old tape, and I hadn't had a turntable for years. Anyway, I got into an argument with this guy who (said he) was Portugese. "Starless isn't live."--"Yes, it is."--"No, it's not"--"Uh-huh." etc. Anyway, eventually he pointed me to a website that seemed to confirm his contention... and he was all like "nyah nyah nyah." I haven't been able to find the website again though, or any other mention of it. At any rate, I still have the mp3 of Fracture which is, as far as I can tell, in every way absolutely identical to the version on my recently purchased remastered CD, except that the mp3 has an additional 15 seconds or so of furious applause... as well it should, I reckon.

Oops, and P.P.S. Mdneer, Agharta good, as well as Live-Evil, but I'll take Pangaea.

Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote