|16-12-03, 09:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Renton Washington
I have the following lovely items for barter... For some pictures go to
* around 30 or so IDE Hard Drives ranging from 1GB-4GB
* Some old sound cards (3)
* 2 PCI video cards - S3TRIO64 and S3 VIRGE/DX (SOLD)
* A BUTTLOAD of Magic: The Gathering Cards... about 8000
* 3 56k Modems, 2 are PCI (SOLD)
* An oldskool Sega Master System (first ver. of sega)
* An original 16bit Sega Console
* A SegaCD Console (Needs sega to work) (SOLD)
* A Sega32X Console (Needs Sega to work)
* A fatty bag full of old SIMM RAM Chips with a couple propriatary Dell Chips (I think they are video chips?) (See pictures)
* A Gameboy Pocket (Black) with Zelda Game (SOLD)
* 27 or so Pentium 1 CPU's (See pictures)
* A few Floppy drives... A few CDROM Drives...
* some ol' mobo's... Some ol' monitors (16' i tink)
...And a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
I am always on the search for a faster computer or better computer parts for my one an only... Money is always good too.
I dunno... I'm interested in all sorts of stuff so if you would like any of my things just Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with stuff you have for trade and what it is you want.
An accountant is a man hired to explain why you didn't make the money you did.
Last edited by hoover420247 : 29-01-04 at 09:23 AM.
|03-01-04, 02:08 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2001
Re: Holiday Hand-me-downs!!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|