P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

View Poll Results: Will you return to the Morpheus Disscusion Forum
Wont Waste Time There anymore 3 75.00%
Yeah! I will give them another chance 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-02, 09:50 AM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Screwy OK now SC4um is about to reincarnate......

I ask the question again.......................What say ye,will you /wont you help out
(they can be real sucky when they want to be)
Help us build the new Morpheus
Over the next few weeks we want to hear from you about how to make your new Morpheus software the peer-to-peer product you want it to be. We will be showing you new Morpheus logos, introducing new communication features and asking you for feedback about the new software. Keep your eyes open as each day we post new information
My RESPONSE:
Over the last few months we(the users)have wanted to hear from you(MC) about how to make Morpheus software a peer-to-peer product we all want it to be. We will be showing you new Morpheus rants,raves ,flames and slagoffs at the new communication features and asking you to stop bullshitting us about the new software. why should we Keep our eyes open as each day you post new information only now that a new user base is needed to reform your hacked and neuterd network(largly due to THEM)

Morpheus Discussion
Did you know you can use the Morpheus Discussion boards to discuss issues and get answers to questions? Over the next few weeks, this will be the best place for you and the other users of the network to communicate.
RESPONSE:
Yeah sure ....i was starting to miss those little blue rest room guys
maybe they can nuke the forums on a daily or weekly basis?
How can we Help?
We greatly appreciate and value the loyalty of the Morpheus software user-base. We would love your support and over the next few weeks we will be asking for it in a variety of ways. Stay tuned.
RESPONSE:
EVeRY and I mean EVERY morpeus user that needed help gave up asking a brick wall for help along time ago and turned to each other ........................
when the the help&FAQ base matured to a point of sweet existance it was trashed with not as even so much as a warning to the loyal Morpheus software user-base.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote