P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 08-06-08, 10:31 PM   #61
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Default DUMB? STUPID? look no further than your own nose ,albed

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed View Post
And "every indication" would be what? That your favorite blogger always calls him McBush?
I haven't seen knife say 'McBush' once in this thread so it is anyones guess what are you on about there.

and before you chuck a spaz about foreigners posting in Mazer's 'For those Napsterites in the USA' thread ...

fuck you

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 12:46 AM   #62
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

I was born an American and an American I shall be all of my days. Got any real replies or just more ignorance? I think I'll start calling you Harby.

I like a good debate, too bad you lack the intellect. Seems to me you just like masturbating in public. I'm not surprised, seeing as you're Republican.

Š

There's only one way off so you might as well enjoy the ride..

Naphoria - P2P Portal www.naphoria.com/chat

Napsterites mIRC v2 | Napsterites Chat
Šiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-08, 03:33 AM   #63
albed
flippin 'em off

I didn't say you weren't american you lying shitstain, I said this wasn't your government. The U.K. government is now. You can't discuss even a simple thing like that without lying your ass off so your opinions aren't worth a fucking thing because you don't have any respect for truth, and debating anything with you would be like talking to a stinking pile of shit.
Old 09-06-08, 03:40 AM   #64
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

And all you have is all your party has: insults and an "I'm okay, fuck everyone else" agenda. Well, that's not what America was founded on and it's not going to solve any issues. You're as out of touch with America as your party. Enjoy your rage, you'll have more soon. Maybe you'll make the news when you snap.

From what I can see of your replies you don't even follow politics, but only post in an attempt to piss people off. I pity you and wish you all the luck, but you're hardly getting my goat.

Š

Last edited by Šiego : 09-06-08 at 07:15 AM.
Old 09-06-08, 04:00 AM   #65
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
I haven't seen knife say 'McBush' once in this thread so it is anyones guess what are you on about there.
And we're back to stupid. Reread the thread and concentrate on the word "blog".

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
and before you chuck a spaz about foreigners posting in Mazer's 'For those Napsterites in the USA' thread ...

fuck you
I don't expect liberals to respect other people's wishes any more than the truth.
Old 20-06-08, 03:40 AM   #66
albed
flippin 'em off

Default A New Kind Of Politician Indeed

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...-to-break.html
Quote:
Sen. Barack Obama, D-Illinois, announced this morning that he will not enter into the public financing system, despite a previous pledge to do so.
As usual, wave money under a politicians nose and his true character is revealed.

"Promises? I don't need to keep my steenking promises.

Both spoken and in writing: Obama promised to forego big money politics and use public financing if his republican opponent did.
Quote:
In November 2007, Obama answered "Yes" to Common Cause when asked "If you are nominated for President in 2008 and your major opponents agree to forgo private funding in the general election campaign, will you participate in the presidential public financing system?"
Quote:
Obama wrote: "In February 2007, I proposed a novel way to preserve the strength of the public financing system in the 2008 election. My plan requires both major party candidates to agree on a fundraising truce,....If I am the Democratic nominee, I will aggressively pursue an agreement with the Republican nominee to preserve a publicly financed general election."
"Now get those damn muslims out of my photo-op"

http://wdef.com/news/obama_muslim_controversy/06/2008
Old 20-06-08, 05:21 AM   #67
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

actually, very smart move on his part. his primary campaign fundraising operation was nothing short of amazing: over 1.4 million donors, donating more than $200 million dollars...and 94% of his donations are less than $200. he has moblized a grass-roots army - no need to to make Kerry's mistake and tie his hands with public funding of his campaign.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-08, 08:41 AM   #68
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

An extremely smart move for Obama. Where he has told his supporters and the Democratic party to not fund 527s, McCain has said he will not. Not only that, but neither he nor the Democratic party will accept financing from lobbyists and special interests, where McCain's entire campaign is made up of them. Obama would be a fool to limit himself to the public finance program in the face of the GOP's 527s and lobbyists, and Obama is no fool.

As for your 'quote', it isn't. Surely you could make up something better? Oh wait. You're Republican and so have no imagination, unless you're imagining the money your party will make, and you will never see a penny of, by pushing the agenda of special interests. The GOP is bought and paid for, but it went at fire sale prices due to your candidate having the appeal of a warm piss on a hot day.

Did you get the GOP memo on how McCain's campaign manager has been working against America's interests for 4 years, and how McCain has known about it for 3 of those years? Oh, and that Airbus deal looks to be going south. More bad news for McCain and his lobbyist campaign, eh?

Š

Old 20-06-08, 04:38 PM   #69
albed
flippin 'em off

What's smart about breaking a promise that's been often repeated and well publicized? Kind of ruins one's reputation doesn't it?

An election with financial equality, based solely on issues and character, would have been a welcome relief from big money politics and endless campaign commercials, but Obama seems to have decided that his character and positions wouldn't get him elected despite his criticism of the alternative.

A new kind of politician my ass; he sells out as readily as any old politician.
Old 20-06-08, 05:18 PM   #70
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

McCain's idea of public financing is a sham. His special interest PACs and 527's adhere to no code. Obama said he would try to work it out with McCain and McCain wasn't interested, but he called off MoveOn anyways just to show your boy up.

I notice Black has been called out yet again. This time for lobbying for the TelCo's to get their amnesty deal. And from McCain's 'Straight-Talk Express' none the less.

Repubs just not having a good year of it are they? The trick to operating a good puppet is to not let the public see the strings.

Š

Old 26-06-08, 04:33 PM   #71
albed
flippin 'em off

Default Obama's not big on constitutional rights

The Supreme Court today ruled americans have a constitutional right to own guns.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080626/...FZXPbCGsKs0NUE
Quote:
John McCain welcomed a Supreme Court decision invalidating a District of Columbia handgun ban. Barack Obama sought to straddle the subject by saying he favors an individual's right to bear firearms as well as a government's right to regulate them.
A little odd that Obama can "favor" a constitutional right and the governments "right" to violate it. But I guess to liberals that just makes him "cool", not hypocritical.
Old 27-06-08, 01:01 AM   #72
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

The government does have the right to regulate guns. That is why those with a criminal history and the mentally ill can't have guns. Are you trying to say that isn't 'regulating guns', or are you against that regulation? Owning a gun and/or supporting the publics right to own guns isn't 'cool' and supporting regulations against them being in the hands of gang bangers and crazy people isn't 'hypocritical'.

Š

Old 27-06-08, 03:20 AM   #73
albed
flippin 'em off

Obama's history on the issue is clear, though the will to openly state his opinion is weak.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25397028/
Quote:
Obama has voted to leave gun-makers and dealers open to lawsuits. He also took largely liberal positions on gun laws while in the Illinois Legislature, including backing a ban on all forms of semiautomatic weapons and tighter state restrictions generally on firearms.
Quote:
The Democrat's campaign said a spokesman made an "inartful" statement when he said in November that Obama believed the D.C. law was constitutional. But Obama himself did not correct a debate moderator who repeated the position in February.

"You said in Idaho recently, I'm quoting here, 'I have no intention of taking away folks' guns.' But you support the D.C. handgun ban and you've said that it's constitutional," said the moderator, Leon Harris of Washington television station WJLA. Obama nodded as Harris spoke and said: "Right, right."
Quote:
In other instances, Obama refused to articulate a position when asked whether he thought the D.C. ban was constitutional.

The campaign would not answer directly Thursday when asked whether the candidate agreed with the court that the D.C. ban was unconstitutional, simply pointing back to his statement.
Pretty obvious he doesn't support the constitutional right to own guns but is afraid to say so.
Old 27-06-08, 04:57 AM   #74
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

He's been working in the South side of Chicago for the last 10+ years dude. He supports the rights of citizens to own guns, but not the right of citizens who shoot other citizens; which he has seen a lot of.

Is that not the same stance you yourself hold?

Š

Old 27-06-08, 04:48 PM   #75
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šiego View Post
He's been working in the South side of Chicago for the last 10+ years dude. He supports the rights of citizens to own guns, but not the right of citizens who shoot other citizens; which he has seen a lot of.

Is that not the same stance you yourself hold?
Hmmm, Obama's never mentioned all the shootings he's seen. How many were there?

You're not lying again, are you? I'm smelling shit for some reason.
Old 28-06-08, 02:32 AM   #76
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

Well I dunno m8, I guess I could be. Why don't you stroll down the streets of South Chicago some night and find out for yourself. Wear your sheet.

Š

Old 28-06-08, 04:05 AM   #77
malvachat
My eyes are now open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šiego View Post
Well I dunno m8, I guess I could be. Why don't you stroll down the streets of South Chicago some night and find out for yourself. Wear your sheet.

Š
And don't forget your medal??
Old 28-06-08, 02:26 PM   #78
albed
flippin 'em off

Well you should at least know when you're lying. Just how fucked up are you?

Obama's voted for laws restricting gun ownership for all the common citizens in his jurisdiction; I'm sure the police are exempt because they protect him. It's a simple and honest fact that lowlife scum like you just can't acknowledge.

And I'm a little too mature for toga parties now.
Old 28-06-08, 03:36 PM   #79
Šiego
Alpha Stoner

By 'common citizens' you mean gang bangers. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with McCain's views on guns, if you can get him to stop 'changing his mind' (ie pandering to whomever he's talking to) long enough to have a clue what his views are. Nice to see you still can't string together a coherent argument supporting your views, back up your words, or talk to people without your questionable upbringing shining through.

On a side note, Obama douched McCain today at the NALEO conference. Sķ Se Puede!

Š

Old 29-06-08, 09:24 PM   #80
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Oh hell you guys, the Supreme Court's ruling is final and nobody's gonna change their vote based on Obama's reaction to the decision. It's unlikely that congress would ever send a gun control bill to his desk anyway.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote