P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Peer to Peer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Peer to Peer The 3rd millenium technology!

Old 25-02-05, 12:56 PM   #1
What_The_Heck

So There! Popular movies scrambled in large number

Yes I am furious !!!

This problem is not of eMule consideration but may be ?

Look at the freshly released movie titles just starting to show and try to get hold of one of them in your eMule! Huh! Most of them are corrupted, just pure "fake to black" nothing. My summary:

THEORY OF CONSPIRACY

Movie companies are puting extremely large numbers of movie files on p2p networks - making them available for hungry users! When I say large I mean hundreds! Have You noticed how popular titles go fast, extremely fast and furious in your eMule? They give us speed and headacke. Luckyly we have file comments to warn us but what about novice users who waste their time and bandwidth!?
I think this problem will represent great danger for p2p networks in the future! Call it a hunch or call me crazy - but I think they will!
I think this apocalyptic foretell topic of "freedom loss" is of great importance to all of us - thinking that we should make a board dedicated to this question?

Regards to all of freedom lovers!
Old 25-02-05, 03:23 PM   #2
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

YEAH, fight the power!

On an other note, did you check to make sure you have the right codec to play those movies?
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-05, 05:05 PM   #3
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by What_The_Heck
Yes I am furious !!!

This problem is not of eMule consideration but may be ?

Look at the freshly released movie titles just starting to show and try to get hold of one of them in your eMule! Huh! Most of them are corrupted, just pure "fake to black" nothing. My summary:

THEORY OF CONSPIRACY

Movie companies are puting extremely large numbers of movie files on p2p networks - making them available for hungry users! When I say large I mean hundreds! Have You noticed how popular titles go fast, extremely fast and furious in your eMule? They give us speed and headacke. Luckyly we have file comments to warn us but what about novice users who waste their time and bandwidth!?
I think this problem will represent great danger for p2p networks in the future! Call it a hunch or call me crazy - but I think they will!
I think this apocalyptic foretell topic of "freedom loss" is of great importance to all of us - thinking that we should make a board dedicated to this question?

Regards to all of freedom lovers!

Hello and welcome to the board

I know what you mean, i've dropped the e-mule/donkey for a while now because of the fake files and the space it took on my hd before assebmling the files before the download was done. I've also noticed a lot of fakes files on winMx, it's one of the reasons i've also dropped this p2p client.

I now stick to torrents link...meaning that if a file were deemed fake, the tracker which is hosted on would be deleted right away by the torrent community or if not erased, totally ignored

Cheers M8 and hoping your downloading future will be brighter
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-05, 02:55 AM   #4
multi
Thanks for being with arse

for the last few years i only have got files from ed2k hashlink sites like sharereactor and shareconnecter (if you can find one that hasnt shutdown)and also run either protowall or peer guardian with a recent blocklist..this might help against getting a file that isnt working...and then there often is forum you can try and find out if its not working for others and can maybe find a fix or codec..etc

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote