P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 19-10-07, 10:55 PM   #1
multi
Thanks for being with arse

oh yeh... sure
ZPG and future shock too..

what of it?

There also is never a shortage of gullible fools to promote world wide conflict to keep the endless loop of fossil fuels driving the worlds economy...

so.. even if global warming can't be stopped/it's not the fault of human industrialization / it is actually preventing the onset of another ice age... "Not actually linked to regional events." ...etc,etc

how about still getting rid of all the oil burning crap so we can all walk down the street and breathe again... you know
breathe
air?

how about quadrupling the penalties for huge filthy rich corporations that pollute the oceans and water tables with chemicals...

of course not...to change these things would mean legitimizing some concern for future generations on this planet and that to change these things ...well, it would seem is not rational or logical... being based on a few hysterical rantings of a few supposed scientists and researchers. Much more rational is to advocate the continuation any ongoing wars for oil and continued dependence on all things dug out of the ground.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard

Last edited by multi : 19-10-07 at 11:20 PM.
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-07, 06:42 AM   #2
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi View Post
There also is never a shortage of gullible fools to promote world wide conflict to keep the endless loop of fossil fuels driving the worlds economy...
Hmmm, so you think fossil fuels are an "endless loop" while most people think they're finite consumables. Who could be right?

Quote:
how about still getting rid of all the oil burning crap so we can all walk down the street and breathe again... you know
breathe
air?
So you can't breathe air where you live. Boy you'd think the media would have run this news to death. But maybe it's all in your fucked up mind. What could it be, what could it be....I'll go with the fucked up mind. Or maybe you're just simply lying to make your point like so many people do nowdays like Al Gore.

Quote:
how about quadrupling the penalties for huge filthy rich corporations that pollute the oceans and water tables with chemicals...
If your capacity for learning wasn't so severly impaired you'd have learned that corporations are owned by stockholders, most of whom aren't that rich, and are made up of employees, most of whom aren't that rich, and of course you'd learn that penalties just get passed on to customers. So many things you'll never learn because you just don't have that ability.

Quote:
of course not...to change these things would mean legitimizing some concern for future generations on this planet and that to change these things ...well, it would seem is not rational or logical... being based on a few hysterical rantings of a few supposed scientists and researchers. Much more rational is to advocate the continuation any ongoing wars for oil and continued dependence on all things dug out of the ground.
Well my country has become much less polluted over the last forty years as well as much wealthier and I assume yours has too, though I wouldn't expect you to know anything like that, so "future generations" will do fine based on facts and reason instead of lies and stupidity. But feel free to kill your offspring to spare them the horrible future you think awaits and we'll all be even better off then.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-07, 09:49 AM   #3
multi

why don't you kill your fucked up whore of a mother for giving birth to fucking scumbag like you ... idiot

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 20-10-07, 02:28 PM   #4
albed
flippin 'em off

My mother gave birth to a productive citizen, not a burdensome parasite who spends his life fantasizing about successful, productive people being reduced to miserable failures like he's become. It's pathetic the way you hunt up every crackpot site on the web to read that everyone else in the world will soon be as miserable as you've made yourself instead of going out and working to better your own life. You're just a self-indulgent failure multi, living off the labor of the people you despise with noone to force you to face reality and either do something productive or starve. Maybe that's why you hate them, because they won't kick your lazy ass out of the miserable pit you're stuck in and make you face the struggles and experience the satisfaction of supporting yourself.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-07, 08:45 PM   #5
multi

wow .. you sure know alot about me, how do you do it ?

prey tell..
what miserable pit am I stuck in ?
and how is it keeping me from supporting myself ?

you can speculate about how I live all you like fucknuts...

you on the other hand are the epitome of a sucky little mommies boy.. Sad for you that you have picked up all her arrogance and perceived superiority but thats the way it goes when you never really had a mind of your own. Of course you think I hate productive people because you pretend you are successful and come in here daily and play out the utterly stuck-up c**t... like a true self-indulgent failure would, you might think you are being clever ,constantly flipping them off with your superior intelligence ... but you even come across as a failure at trying to do that but it's a laugh ,keep it up

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
Old 21-10-07, 10:17 AM   #6
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
My mother gave birth to a productive citizen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by albed
fuck if mom tells me to kill one of them I'll do it...maybe all of them.
Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-07, 03:06 AM   #7
multi

Quote:
Britain's oil production peaked in 1999 and has already dropped by half to about 1.6 million barrels a day.

The report presents a bleak view of the future unless a radically different approach is adopted. It quotes the British energy economist David Fleming as saying: "Anticipated supply shortages could lead easily to disturbing scenes of mass unrest as witnessed in Burma this month. For government, industry and the wider public, just muddling through is not an option any more as this situation could spin out of control and turn into a complete meltdown of society."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/oil/story/...d=networkfront

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard