P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 07-06-05, 09:07 PM   #1
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Default the prez responds

finally:

Quote:
"There's nothing farther from the truth," Mr. Bush said in his first public comments about the so-called Downing Street memo, which has created anger among the administration's critics who see it as evidence that the president was intent to go to war with Iraq earlier than the White House has said.

"Look, both of us didn't want to use our military," Mr. Bush added. "Nobody wants to commit military into combat. It's the last option."

Mr. Blair, standing at Mr. Bush's side in a joint news conference in the East Room of the White House, said, "No, the facts were not being fixed in any shape or form at all."
of course not. it was our last option. we really had no choice whatsoever. but Blair doesn't look to happy...

Quote:
Mr. Blair, generally unsmiling through the 25-minute news conference, went home after dinner at the White House on Tuesday night with much less than he had wanted.
hmmm...how could Blair fail to be inspired by the President's words?

Quote:
"Glad you're here," Mr. Bush said to Mr. Blair. "Congratulations on your great victory. It was a landmark victory, and I'm really thrilled to be able to work with you to be able to spread freedom and peace over the next years."
maybe Tony is spreading all the peace and freedom he can handle in Iraq and he'd really like to move on to other problems like aid to Africa and global warming. hopefully, these issues can wait til we're done spreading peace and freedom.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 09:48 PM   #2
Mazer
Earthbound misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
maybe Tony is spreading all the peace and freedom he can handle in Iraq and he'd really like to move on to other problems like aid to Africa and global warming. hopefully, these issues can wait til we're done spreading peace and freedom.
Nah, we can leave African hunger and global warming up to Hollywood to fix, they seem to know a lot about it and the Lord knows they can certainly afford to fix it.
Mazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 02:07 AM   #3
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

too bad there is no oil in zimbabwe, sudan, somalia ect. or exxonmobil would be there to "FIX" things.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 09:33 AM   #4
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian slip
too bad there is no oil in zimbabwe, sudan, somalia ect. or exxonmobil would be there to "FIX" things.

If there was oil there what would need to be fixed??? Countries with oil are not poor. Their people live pretty well, aslong as a murderous rapist like Saddam is not in power that is.
Old 08-06-05, 04:38 PM   #5
theknife
my name is Ranking Fullstop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
...as long as a murderous rapist like Saddam is not in power that is.
which apparently is a good thing, as long as someone else has to go get rid of him.
theknife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-05, 09:12 PM   #6
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknife
which apparently is a good thing, as long as someone else has to go get rid of him.
Hear, hear, you are so right TheKnife. So easy to say you back up some retard's decision but so easy to enjoy the protection of the Canadian citizenship. It's not like he's gonna get drafted if your gov becomes desperate for soldiers to fight this war. It's truly easy to complain when you are totally secured and not submitted to the rules of a gouv that doesn't have power over you.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-05, 08:18 AM   #7
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_silver
Hear, hear, you are so right TheKnife. So easy to say you back up some retard's decision but so easy to enjoy the protection of the Canadian citizenship. It's not like he's gonna get drafted if your gov becomes desperate for soldiers to fight this war. It's truly easy to complain when you are totally secured and not submitted to the rules of a gouv that doesn't have power over you.

LOL---Very funny post!!!!!

Would you like me to quote your past posts you have made about America or their President you hypocrite, First I could not be drafted anyway, I am over the age limit for one and I have tried to join the military but I have a respiratory condition and I failed the medical. Which I will say pissed me off more then anything that has happened in my life seeing it really was not a real problem, to me anyways. ----I am just going to stop because I am just wasting my time with this post.

Last edited by Sinner : 09-06-05 at 10:35 AM.
Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote