P2P-Zone  

Go Back   P2P-Zone > Political Asylum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Political Asylum Publicly Debate Politics, War, Media.

Old 09-11-04, 11:21 AM   #21
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
Well, When you’re on a mission from God, the ends justify the means. So they believe anyways
Sounds oddly familiar.

Ramona_A_Stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 11:43 AM   #22
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

...and, on the other point, about interferring with the entire Islamic world, I take your point Sinner--but please take mine.

Would a force invading America claiming they only had a hard-on for the Pentecostals or the Baptists be "messing with our infrastructure"?

True, Pentacostals and Baptists may not be 'evildoers,' but don't you think they'd take up arms and become 'insurgents,' and don't you think such would ripple through the entire Christian world and upset Americans as a whole?
Old 09-11-04, 12:00 PM   #23
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Quote:
Well, When you’re on a mission from God, the ends justify the means. So they believe anyways

Sounds oddly familiar.

The Blues Brothers movie maybe?
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 12:23 PM   #24
Ramona_A_Stone
Formal Ball Proof

Quote:
I've heard the call. I believe God wants me to run for president.
Quote:
God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them.
Quote:
Tyrants and dictators will accept no other gods before them. They require disobedience to the First Commandment. They seek absolute control and are threatened by faith in God. They fear only the power they cannot possess -- the power of truth. So they resent the living example of the devout, especially the devotion of a unique people chosen by God.
Quote:
I ask Americans to bow our heads in humility before our Heavenly Father, a God who calls us not to judge our neighbors, but to love them, to ask His guidance upon our nation and its leaders in every level of government.
Quote:
This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.
Old 09-11-04, 02:59 PM   #25
Sinner
--------------------

Quote:
...and, on the other point, about interferring with the entire Islamic world, I take your point Sinner--but please take mine.
I will read it and try to understand it but I doubt I will take it -

Quote:
Would a force invading America claiming they only had a hard-on for the Pentecostals or the Baptists be "messing with our infrastructure"?
I don't think America went into Iraq with the sole intention of attacking Wahhabism and Sunni Islamic followers, in fact I bet most of the Wahhabism followers came into Iraq after the invasion.

Quote:
True, Pentacostals and Baptists may not be 'evildoers,' but don't you think they'd take up arms and become 'insurgents,' and don't you think such would ripple through the entire Christian world and upset Americans as a whole?
Ok, I would say no, the entire Christian world would not be greatly effected to the point where followers at their own will would come running to America’s aid.

I am sure they would become insurgents to fight and die for what they believe in, and history would confirm this, look at the last 800 years of British occupation in Ireland. Many Catholics in Ireland hate Protestants and vice versa.

So, I believe like many Americans this is not a War against Islam. When the War in Iraq started it was not a War against Terrorist because there was no evidence Iraq was involved with the terrorist acts on Sept 11/ 2001 but now it is a War against terrorist because some parts of this invasion were poorly planned. There were not enough troops to secure the border and the country is now flooded with terrorist attacking American troops.

I don’t know if I answered any of your questions, I may have went off-course,

But hey, in other news - French Warmongers Shoot Down Africans,
How come Jacques Chirac doesn't need U.N.'s "permission" to invade Ivory Coast?
Old 09-11-04, 03:43 PM   #26
Sinner
--------------------

Welcome to Page Two!!!

Old 09-11-04, 04:49 PM   #27
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Quote:

LOL!!

It does ring a bell.
floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 05:06 PM   #28
albed
flippin 'em off

It's been posted here before.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-04, 07:13 PM   #29
Nicobie

Quote:
Such as believing that the particular kind of terrorism America experienced, wrought by radical Islamic fundamentalist cells, which has, according to Jughead, gotten all the brave, astute republicans pissing their pants like little girls, can actually be prevented from happening again by going halfway across the world and interferring with the infrastructure of the entire Islamic world, assured that they will embrace us with open arms as their saviors, just like they're doing in Falluja at this very moment.
Put that way, it does sound ridiculous.

Do U have any better solutions other than nuk'in the fools?

Off with their Heads
Old 10-11-04, 02:11 AM   #30
floydian slip
===\/------/\===

Brows

Attached Images

floydian slip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 09:04 AM   #31
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Jesus speaks through the Republicans

I hope the election of George W. Bush is seen as a wake-up call to all the liberal Democrats who oppose God's will.

It is His doing that George W. Bush is still our president. Millions of born-again Christians helped win this election through our prayers and votes. Jesus speaks through the Republicans.

The Democrats will not be able to win elections until they renounce their sinful ways and stop encouraging abortions, gayness, and trying to take away our guns.

Earl Balboa

Washington Township

http://www.mcall.com/news/opinion/le...ionletters-hed

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 09:08 AM   #32
JackSpratts

well it's certainly true jesus was pro-gun. and the parable of jesus and the little arab stable boy spoke poignantly of male love. i may have rethink my basic philosophy.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-04, 10:36 AM   #33
RoBoBoy

And don't forget about Noah and his son Ham.

Quote:
Jesus was the first to recognize sexual outcasts as worthy of God's kingdom. He and his disciples were discussing marriage and divorce in Matthew 19:12 when he said: "All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Scripture never condemns homosexual behavior by itself. It is condemned when practicing idolatry or sacred prostitution. It is condemned when promoting promiscuity. It is condemned when forcing violent rape or seducing children. And it is condemned when violating a guests' right to dignity as a male.

Also, Scriptural references only speak of homosexual acts - not homosexual people.

Never is the issue of homosexual behavior between loving, homosexual partners addressed in Scripture.
It might appear to anyone that actually studies the bible that the GW administration seem to be trying to establish their own scripture.
RoBoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-04, 06:39 PM   #34
Nicobie

Hahahahahahahahaa

RAS u should join the GOP. You might then have a chance of getting things changed. U know, work from within.....

I'm 'specially getting a kick out of the wanking demos who are saying it's time to leave the country.

Myself, I wash my hands of all the stupid antics observed latley... I voted, and most likely will always vote, Libertarian.