View Single Post
Old 29-01-04, 04:06 AM   #25
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Icke...

Christ, not again...

I'm sure I've vented my speen over this idiot before. Icke is a mong (I reserve this insult for only the supremely dumb) - though it's amusing that Span describes him as a 'lefty'. (Actually, what exactly is a 'lefty' - just so that we have a clear definition for later insults).

Icke defies the left-right-argument-rubbish. He floats above the divide like a weighty turd, casting his bullshit to anyone that will listen. Frankly, Span, I'm surprised you even bothered to dig this e-twat up - he's largely disregarded by fortean science and new age types... politically, he's vacuous with no values that could be considered as 'lefty-like'. I'm not sure he can be described as anything other than Icke-ian... or a fuckwit.

Dead thread.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote