View Single Post
Old 15-05-04, 04:27 PM   #59
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramona_A_Stone
Unlike you albed, Mazer has the ability to read a post without picking out a few phrases and pretending they're incomprehensible to try and cover the fact that he has nothing whatsoever to say. Also unlike you, I think he's perceptive enough to grasp elementary concepts... perhaps if you'd try reading entire sentences, you might eventually grasp them too, and then maybe you could graduate from your shtick of being a human speed bump.
Unlike you SAO, the rest of us have the infinite ability to comprehend that most of your phrases are bullshit and full of rhetorical nonsense. Also unlike you we are secure enough with our educatiors as to not require a Thesaurus and Dictionary to find huge 4 syllable words to replace the usual 1 and 2 syllable words LITERATE people use to explain ELEMENTARY concepts.

Perhaps if you'd cease and desist with the feeble and futile attempts at impressing people, your insecurity and illiteracy would no longer be the focus of our attention and then maybe we could graduate from the belief that you are nothing more than a sperm receptacle who's only ability to grasp anything is with his lips.

As for the rest of you medical geniuses who think that there wasn't enough blood or it didn't spray all over the damn walls should realize that a blood pressure of 100 over 80 isn't measured in P.S.I.

The pressure in a humans circulatory system is very LOW. Hence the term "high" blood pressure being bad for us. Those of you who think severing the Jugular vein or Carotid artery results in a spectacular "spray" of blood that would get all over you and the surrounding walls are watching too much TV.

The human body has only about 5 liters or 6 to 7 pints of blood to start with. Pressure is lost instantly upon severing the Jugular or Carotid with the blood being expelled by the pumping of a "LIVE" heart that could cease pumping in less than 60 seconds if the artery or vein isn't clamped off to restore "pressure".

Contrary to popular belief a human heart won't continue to pump until the body is completely drained of blood. A person can bleed to death and suffer heart failure with only a few pints of its entire blood volume lost. The remaining blood volume stays in the body and will only exit after death if forcibly drained. Hence the morticians job.

The ONLY time you may get a spraying effect is when the Jugular/Carotid is nicked and the circulatory system is able to maintain "Blood Pressure". When the heart beats the pressure would cause a spurt or spray to erupt from the damaged vein or artery.

I have no desire to watch the video nor do I wish to join the "is it live? or is it Memorex?" club. All I know is that some of your beliefs about the human body were obviously learned on video games and cable TV and not in grade school biology.

If this guy was dead before they decapitated him, there would be very little blood loss. If there was a "puddle" of blood that formed as some claim, then the mans heart was beating as they decapitated him.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote