View Single Post
Old 14-05-04, 07:08 AM   #47
albed
flippin 'em off

Quote:
Originally posted by tambourine-man
I don't think you realise quite how much blood would shoot out if this were a live execution - we're talking a ridiculous amount for the fist 7 or 8 seconds. Sadly, this is not Hollywood-logic... when a main artery is cut, the blood loss is immense. Irrespective of what direction it would go, I'm stating that the pressure the blood would have been under would cause it to spay indiscriminately... hence, I reckon the poor guy had probably already passed away.
Can't get anything from ogrish.com right now but the old video of Chechens cutting some Russian soldiers throat showed the blood just gushing out onto the ground. I've never seen blood "spray" except in Hollywood stuff. Even quick decapitations just have blood spurting a few inches at most.

I don't see how anyone could see blood with that video's quality anyway. I watched with wmp6.4 and bsplayer and couldn't make out anything but a few slightly reddish pixels.

As for technical details; I originally thought the screaming was from an Arab working himself into a frenzy but I guess it was Berg with the muxing really screwed up. Can't really say if they're just stupid or hiding something.
albed is offline   Reply With Quote