View Single Post
Old 14-05-04, 12:52 AM   #41
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

I figure 2, 3 and 4 were sequential. At another point (day after?? change of battery???), they record Berg again (picture 1). Then, between '13:26' and '13:45' they kill him off-camera, then decapitate his corpse for gruesome effect in picture 5. I don't think you realise quite how much blood would shoot out if this were a live execution - we're talking a ridiculous amount for the fist 7 or 8 seconds. Sadly, this is not Hollywood-logic... when a main artery is cut, the blood loss is immense. Irrespective of what direction it would go, I'm stating that the pressure the blood would have been under would cause it to spay indiscriminately... hence, I reckon the poor guy had probably already passed away. The timecodes then become a little erratic, losing 5 seconds here and there. After recording, the sound is dubbed - no question that it's dubbed. Either way, pretty despicable.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote