View Single Post
Old 30-06-01, 11:31 PM   #1
walktalker
The local newspaper man

Smile My first announcement as a mod (yeah !!)

Welcome to the News Forum !
I write this thread to announce you the following.

As you may have noticed, Nicobie, who was the local moderator, stepped down recently. Tonight, I, walktalker, have been assigned to replace him and manage this Forum in his stead. This is the first time I obtain the job of moderator, and knowing this, I am very thankful toward Gazdet and Lezzbeefriends for trusting me and for giving me this responsibility.

This forum is subject to every rules used in any other Forum, administrated by Gazdet. However, I'd like to raise the following.

-- This place will be used as a repertory of news for the use of all Napsterites. Anyone can copy/move news/news critics threads into it if you so desire, regardless of the date of first release.

-- Any threads that is not news-related in any way will be sent back to the Underground upon discovery.

-- My power is limited to the News Forum only. I am a regular member beyond this point, so you'll have to call on other mods or on Gazdet if you need help outside this Forum.

-- I might have to change threads' place in this forum as an effort to allow people to have an easier time to find the information they need.

-- Under no circonstances will I ever edit other people's posts. Threads or posts might be erased, but only as a last resort.

-- This forum should be viewed as an archive. I encourage Napsterites to append opinions outside, to prevent disturbing the existing order of the threads inside the News Forum. You can get any thread copied into the forum of your choice, simply by sending me a PM.

-- Should you need any help, do not hesitate to send me an PM, an email or an ICQ message. All the details about me are included inside the profile page.

That's about it. I hope you'll appreciate my presence as a moderator in this place. Should you ever disagree with any of the sentences above or my attitude in general, feel free to send me a PM. It will be a pleasure to supply you with answers.

Thank you for your attention.

--- Walktalker, the newsman