View Single Post
Old 21-04-04, 05:52 AM   #25
AweShucks
Just Looking Around

Quote:
Originally posted by tambourine-man
I can only assume I/O is pulling your leg. David Blunkett is probably one of THE most arrogant polititians in UK politics.
Never looked into it really just read a few snipits I don't follow the UK news or politics so pulling my leg was very possible but ineffective

However I did find this for those who choose to believe only what they want to hear. John Kerry arrogant? I can't believe it!

Quote:
KERRY CALLED SECRET SERVICE AGENT 'SON OF A B*TCH' AFTER SLOPE SPILL

Dem presidential candidate John Kerry called his secret service agent a "son of a bitch" after the agent inadvertently moved into his path during a ski mishap in Idaho, sending Kerry falling into the snow.

When asked a moment later about the incident by a reporter on the ski run, Kerry said sharply, "I don't fall down," the "son of a b*itch knocked me over."

http://www.drudgereport.com/kerryid2.htm

Whats a matter to good to fall down? = arrogant

Quote:
The senator was being questioned on an array of topics when Brown stood up and interrupted him as he talked about rebuilding the country's standing in the international community. As Brown kept challenging Kerry, the senator asked the audience for quiet.

"This is democracy, this is the way it works. This is fine, I have no problem with it," Kerry said. Later, as Brown continued, Kerry challenged him, asking, "Are you a Democrat or a Republican? What are you? . . . Did you vote for George Bush?"

Brown replied, "I voted for George Bush, but . . ."

Kerry then interrupted him, saying, "Thank you. See, democracy works both ways."
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/ar...world_support/

Yep = arrogant