View Single Post
Old 24-12-03, 09:06 AM   #11
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
I was the same reporter who posted at Str8Dog.

Here's the article I did.
thanks for that ..heather

i also remember a girl at the morpheus forum that did a story once..that may have been nyt

i remember some people were a bit jumpy about talking there as well...

im sure there no pressure for real names or even locations...

theres certainly enough opinions on most of the p2p forums about the way file sharing is going...to write several small books

i dont think the idea of virtual private networking is all that new..maybe the government and business never thought it would get sophisticated enough to be worry about, outside of the corporate uses i guess it was designed for..
i like looking at the way that the whole
internet grew through out of the 70's
hosts =119 or something when the @ for the email was decided around 72....
later on more and better networking..
the 3 big business that started at your princeton uni on different floors there..ect
billion dollar .coms now but the uni got nothing? out of it..!
(sun,novelland the other escapes me..)
so this triggers all sorts of things
but most of all it inspired people from all over to get networked.. get on the big network..
you pay your isp and away you go..internet explosion
12 truths of networking
there was some freedoms that this new internet enjoyed a short while..but it is all so about big business and selling and credit cards...its losing out badly to a corporate overkill for the average user that just want to get some worthwhile use from their sometime costly connection
..sometimes i feel like the p2p filesharing networks,encrypted VPN's..ect is like a network that has grown within the internet to escape the overkill
or may be as a reaction to it..

i guess im saying the whole thing is about networks..and they are always getting better

the idea of people using future technolgy like wireless networking..etc that might create their own huge community seperate from the internet intrigues me

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote