View Single Post
Old 07-02-02, 02:34 PM   #12
goldie
yea, it's me.

Red face 56k - need I say more LOL

Napster was the very first app I ever used - LOVED IT until the very end.

Bearshare - PITA POS, hated it. I'd gotten maybe 10 crappy mp3s off of it. Loaded with ware and when I decided to dump it, I wound up having to do a reformat to get rid of savenow and onflow.

Aimster - YUCK, I hated the buddy list thing (that WAS the buddy list system wasn't it).

MusicCity (opennap days) - LOVED IT.
MusicCity (P2P) - LOVE IT much success with old time radio shows.

WinMX (opennap) - LOVE IT.
WinMX (P2P 2.6) - LOVE IT but having problems getting my old time radio shows, I'm finding more variety on Morpheus.
WinMX (P2P beta 3) - so far so good, I like it! Not much to graze on now but expect bigger and better things in the coming days/weeks.

Audiogalaxy - Absolute best for out of circ, rare music. The love affair was over after bloat/wear slowed my 56k to an even more comatose state.
Spyware free Audiogalaxy - can't wait to give it a whirl (perhaps I can fall in love again )!!

Gnutella - Nope, nada, nyet - didn't work good for me and prompty trashed.

Blubster - initially intrigued enough to dl the app. but have yet to install it.

I'd also like to see a whole next generation of applications offering universal connectibility across all the P2P platforms (I know, I know - a gal CAN dream can't she LOL).

goldie is offline   Reply With Quote