View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 10:46 PM   #7
schmooky007
hi

Quote:
Originally posted by span
In Attempt to One-Up Bush's Explosive Job Creation, Kerry Promises to Create "Eleventy-Three Bazillion New Jobs"

He says he'll make sure every American has eleven or twelve "good-paying" jobs, and that even infants and toddlers are gainfully employed. "Our babies have had it too soft for too long," the Pandering Princeling said. "They spend all day blowing spit-bubbles and making poopie-stinkies. It's time they started pulling their own weight. It's time they started researching clean and alternative fuel technologies."
kerry can promise jobs all he wants. the guy is a liar and anyone who thinks that if kerry becomes president america's unemployment problem will be solved quickly is dumb and delusional. kerry is willing to say anything to get elected, which is why i don't trust him. when george w. bush ran for president, he didn't lie to people. he basically said this is who i am, this is where i stand. kerry on the other hand keeps going back and forth. he's desperate and he'll say anything to get elected.
schmooky007 is offline   Reply With Quote