View Single Post
Old 02-09-06, 11:18 AM   #16
naz
-

I'm getting OT, but ...

Well the Ryanggang explosion is the same kind of inconclusive, have-they/haven't-they occurance as the Vela Incident. The two main points that argue against it for me are 1) the neighbouring countries would have detected isotopes, especially given it was only 30 km from the border. Which means Russia, China, SK and Japan are covering it up too. I just don't believe in large conspiracies, they are too difficult to maintain. 2) A successful test would be accompained by the usual insane, poorly written and quite funny anti-US propaganda.

In the final analysis, it really doesn't figure anyway. The main point re NK is that they stated they have nukes and most of the world thinks they probably do as well.
I’ve been a little down because today my doctor diagnosed me with John Travolta Syndrome. It’s a condition where your face or head grows laterally, getting wider year by year. It’s not so much of a problem and it’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s just a condition. In fact mine is good because it means my brain is getting bigger too. But not that Travolta guy, his head is mostly fat. The doctors said I am much smarter than John Travolta and I believe them.
naz is offline   Reply With Quote