View Single Post
Old 23-08-06, 03:20 PM   #19
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisser
now now, touchy touchy, musta hit a nerve there, eh?
not at all, you pathetic tool

plain and simple YOU are the terrorist calling for other terrorists to bomb something.

tell me where I am calling on anyone to harm anyone else.

what it really comes down to is ,if the middle east was to get a major policy change where Israel was forced to have nuclear inspection or face sanctions and was basicly put on equal footing with the Arab Nations. If the Arabs were given a much better deal from the international comunity
in turn for leaving Israel alone. Call it appeasing or whatever you wish ,it doesn't matter.

Could this of happened decades ago,the situation there might be quite different but we have these forever ruthless scheming Islamo-facists would just become more powerful and reneg on the whole thing and try and destroy Israel even though the mutual destruction that would ensue would not stop them because they want to convert the whole world to Islam? because they are just crazy and rather destroy the whole world than to see Israel exist.?

So with that never ending argument being force fed into the ear of the major western democratic governments nothing like that would ever happen ... but something is going to give sooner or later. There are obviously people out there who want to cause large scale attocities on the west ,I am not in favor of people losing their freedoms the way they have been but the governments can't sit on their hands and do nothing and when the incoming government takes office it will be face with the same challenges.

Calling everyone a terrorist that doesn't want the current government to continue and thinks a new government will do a better job is just people grabbing at last ditch attempt to use the lowest form of disinformation to derail their opponents and it's getting rather old rather quickly.

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote