View Single Post
Old 22-08-06, 07:42 AM   #9
pisser
Guv

Quote:
Originally Posted by multi

pisser is just being a good little right wing tool as usual, spouting the first crap that enters his head that will piss off anyone with any common sense. Last time I looked, Israel and the US were busy with a psychological war designed to keep the citizens of the west in a constant state of fear and make radical Islamics do something stupid like use atomic weapons or biological weapons . If they get a few home grown terrorists to blow them selves up along the way thats just a bonus for their propaganda machine.

Forget the conspiricies this is right in your face . Trying repeatedly to prove the events of 9/11 were designed by the US government is futile ,as is trying to prove they let it happen. If people concentrated on the events of the last 150 years that led up to 9/11 as much as the energy that went into constantly pushing that huge rock up that huge hill the reasons for 9/11 would be pretty clear by now. Terrorism is the 'big lie' that has been used quite well .The British and the Jews have known for hundreds of years how the Islamics will fight when pushed into a corner and so it has been easy to align modern politics against them over the last 90 or so years . I see the same brainless drone advocate bombing Iran that was screaming 'nuke' Bagdad and Afganistan a few years ago ,so I take it he means 'nuke' them.
(probably a side effect of too much FOX news)
Spoken like a true terrorist.....
pisser is offline   Reply With Quote