View Single Post
Old 01-02-07, 10:21 PM   #13
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
BTW, MS...

Shouldn't you be posting in french?

I thought Quebec had a law about that. You know, everything needs to be in french?

That's making your part of the country a lot of friends......
Hahahahahahahahaa

la dillweed (Pepeta la `pue)

honk honk
Many many thanks for exposing yourself as an ignorant cretard again Nicobie. If you are referring to law 101, this law basically is bilangual sings on commerces, either french and english, french and chinese, french and Italian, french and Korean...

We do not need this law to make enemies, the canadian mainstream media already does a good job at that, hell, we were called kebeckistan because of our support to lebanon by a crazy asian nuts press lady from Toronto.

Now lets dish it out as it really is. I am sick and tired to be your punching bag for your frustration that your CA family branch is the ONLY ONE that does not speak french. You should have done as the same of the rest of your family and learned it to begin with, this way, you wouldn't have such a hard time while you last visited Quebec.

Only a rude person persists in it's unfounded accusition because he had a bad time while visiting a province. I wouldn't even give you 30 mins in Paris before you run back to the airport, if you thought we were rude to you, try Parisians.

Everyone saw your prejudiced side about my province Nicobie, your cards are up, i'm through with your sorry californian biggot ass.

Beside, you are paranoiac to begin with, I fondly remember you accusing one of our member who kindly set up an ftp for yours truly only to get an attack dog reply accusing that user of being a member of the RIAA, oh pleaze!!!

Even Silver bashing you can't get right because of your lack of information Fucktard.

Again I debunked you in your false ignorant diatribes, you truly suck at this Nicobie, why bother?

BTW, really got a good laugh at that new patriotic tactic I saw today on msnbc, something about terror free gas? Oh please! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Last edited by miss_silver : 01-02-07 at 10:40 PM. Reason: forgot to add
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote