View Single Post
Old 01-02-07, 09:59 PM   #12
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Damn Nic, another shovel full of earth thrown upon your grave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post

Have You ever been to the United Stated of America? Ever been to Mississippi? Montana? California? How about Alaska or maybe one of the USA's islands?
Which Islands? Do you mean Hawaii, islands that were taken by force? One of your colonies such as porto rico? Na never went there but since you insist...

I've been to florida 3 times already, each time for a month. Been to miami twice, my dad's idea, last time it was Fort Myers where the beach is close to pure white, don't have to run from towel to towel in order for the sand not to burn your feet, this one was quite cool even at noon.

Also spent a month in south carolina, I nicknamed it miniput land FYI. Wildwood twice already, Lake champlain for another month and NYC twice before that insane mayor cleaned all the street merchants, NYC was much more livelyer back them. Kansas twice already for 3 weeks and i'm still here Dilweed, leaving on superbowl sunday. States that I visited by roads?

Vermont, New York, Pennsylvania, west virginia, virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois. Even paied a visit to Greatdj1 while I was in chicago.

UGH, Nashville stars is about to begin on USA channel, time to switch to comedie central...

Quote:
Do you know anything of the US other than what your extremely liberal Quebec news tells you? Reading your posts, I think not.
Liberal?

–adjective
1. favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.

2. (often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.

3. of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism.

4. favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, esp. as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.

5. favoring or permitting freedom of action, esp. with respect to matters of personal belief or expression: a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers. Dixie Chicks anyone?!?

6. of or pertaining to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.

7. free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant: a liberal attitude toward foreigners.

8. open-minded or tolerant, esp. free of or not bound by traditional or conventional ideas, values, etc.

9. characterized by generosity and willingness to give in large amounts: a liberal donor.

10. given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation.

11. not strict or rigorous; free; not literal: a liberal interpretation of a rule.

12. of, pertaining to, or based on the liberal arts.

13. of, pertaining to, or befitting a freeman.

–noun

14. a person of liberal principles or views, esp. in politics or religion.

15. (often initial capital letter) a member of a liberal party in politics, esp. of the Liberal party in Great Britain.

[quote]Myself, I've been to almost every part of Canada many times.[/b]

Good for you Nic! Want a pat on the back for your outstanding achivement?

Quote:
I feel that western Canada has their shit together, but anything east of Ontario is just plain worthless.
FYI, Ontario and Quebec enjoy a good trade, always did, we supply dairy, we get their fruits and veggies. Oh and BTW, Ontario and Quebec do constitute half of the country in case you didn't know, I'm sure you didn't because researching solid facts is beyond your capability mentally wise, It truly shows in your reply, another shovel of earth added to your grave.

Quote:
Most them are like you, rude and loud. It also seems that a good bunch of you are on the dole and that the rest of Canada is sorry to be stuck supporting your 'poor downtrodden masses'.
Considering that we are almost a quart of the canadian population, we quebeceers do supply a quart of incom taxes to ottawa which is then redistributed to other provinces, same goes for ontario FYI. Even we provide the rest of the country with a quart of their need with our taxes, we only receive a tenth, this is why it is called a fiscal imbalance.

Quote:
If I lived in Calgary I'd want to get rid of you "keebeckers", make you live on your own and quit sucking the life blood of others.
Damn Nic, did you know that Alberta was one of the poorest province before they were able to extract the oil from those bituminous sands? All thanks to the help of the canadian government funding. Now that this province got filthy rich and canada want's it share in their welth, they spit upon this country. If one province is to seperate from canada, it will be them before us, mark my words cretard. Alberta used to be OUR major blood sucker, so please don't make me laugh with your Calgary comment. But I cannot blame you for being so dumb about canadian affairs since the USA doesn't carry canadian major network such as CBC, CTV and Global contrary to us which have all major networks such as NBC/ABC/CBS and Fox, even in Quebec.

Quote:
BTW, It was over $3 million that your gov gave to the falsely accused person that THEY (Canadians) arrested on terrorism charges.
OMFG, you really are a retard Nicobie, on this 5 more shovel of earth on your grave...

From CBC news Fucktard

Quote:
U.S. refuses to take Arar off watch list
Last Updated: Friday, January 26, 2007 | 10:00 PM ET
CBC News

The United States has not lifted its restrictions on Maher Arar, even though the Canadian government apologized to him on Friday and offered him a $10.5 million compensation package.

Arar, a Canadian citizen who was born in Syria, was detained in 2002 by U.S. authorities who suspected him of terrorist links and deported him to his homeland, where he was jailed and tortured. Arar's name was later cleared by a Canadian judicial inquiry, which blamed his deportation in part on the RCMP.

The U.S. State Department said Friday it would keep Arar on its security watch list, even though Ottawa has been pushing for his name to be removed.

"We remain convinced that Mr. Arar's presence on the watch list is appropriate," the department said in a statement. "Ultimately, the United States will decide for itself who is or isn't on the watch list."

The U.S. ambassador to Canada, David Wilkins, said the United States would not change its mind.

"This is a situation where our two countries will continue to disagree," Wilkins said in a written statement.
Harper issues strong rebuke

Prime Minister Stephen Harper, as he formally apologized to Arar and his family on Friday and offered the compensation, also issued his strongest rebuke yet to Wilkins. The ambassador told Ottawa earlier in the week to back off from its demands that Arar be taken off the list.

"Canada has every right to go to bat for one of its citizens when the government believes a Canadian is being unfairly treated," Harper said.

In December, Wilkins revealed that Arar had never been removed from the watch list, which restricts him from travelling to the United States.

The Canadian judicial inquiry released a report in September 2006 concluding U.S. authorities may have detained Arar at a New York airport and deported him in part because the RCMP had given misleading information to American authorities that wrongly alleged Arar may be linked to terrorists. The inquiry also concluded there was no evidence to support such claims.
Arar's contacts, travel history said to be issues

On Friday, a State Department official told the Canadian Press that Arar remains on the U.S. watch list because of his personal associations and travel history.

The official did not want to be identified by name. gee, I wonder why?

The official stressed that while Arar's associations and travel history do not warrant his presence on a Canadian security list, they do qualify him for the U.S. list.

Public Security Minister Stockwell Day said Friday that the government will continue to work to remove Arar from the American list.

"The issue won't be closed," Day told CBC News. "This conversation will come up again."
And I sure hope it does. Your post 9/11 ADM paranoia made this possible. 3 millions? Dilweed, you want canadian news, go at the source before making a bigger ignorant ass of yourself. As I said previously, get your head out yar ass cretard, you might actually see the world as it is. So again, care to write him a letter of apologie on behalf of your own administration paranoia that got him deported while in transit in the US back to Syria where he was tortured thanks to your current administration?

As I also said previously, Utterly DUMB

Oh, flew to Venesuela twice and spent one month in France aswell.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, Watching the new Sarah Silverman show on comedy central, quite funny when she said "burn down the white house" LOL Now she is an american, will you accuse her of being a liberal quebeceer?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote