View Single Post
Old 01-02-07, 06:47 PM   #10
Nicobie

quoted from the uptight US hater Ms Silver,

Get used to it, I do loathe your current Administration that is run by the biggest simian known to humanity so far and i'm not about to stop either so either make your peace and let things slide without calling me an USA hater for I will keep adding earth to that pit you dug for yourself.
---------------------------------------------------

Have You ever been to the United Stated of America? Ever been to Mississippi? Montana? California? How about Alaska or maybe one of the USA's islands? Do you know anything of the US other than what your extremely liberal Quebec news tells you? Reading your posts, I think not.

Myself, I've been to almost every part of Canada many times. I feel that western Canada has their shit together, but anything east of Ontario is just plain worthless. Most them are like you, rude and loud. It also seems that a good bunch of you are on the dole and that the rest of Canada is sorry to be stuck supporting your 'poor downtrodden masses'.

If I lived in Calgary I'd want to get rid of you "keebeckers", make you live on your own and quit sucking the life blood of others.

BTW, It was over $3 million that your gov gave to the falsely accused person that THEY (Canadians) arrested on terrorism charges.