View Single Post
Old 30-01-07, 10:02 PM   #9
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Gee..

I didn't expect you to have a spaz attack.

Hope you recover soon.

Dilweed

FYI I had to go down on you hard for you to understand this message. I just hope by now you do understand that I only have love for the citizen of your country (beside rednecks)

You thought that you would make whatever point with your previous post and debunked you big time on this one. Your pathetic try to let the issue slide aka was not lost on me, only gave me more "hargne" JS knoes what that means toward your's truly Dilweed.

You pushed to an extreme previously with your comments against me and my people and you tried to make me feel whatever toward that Arar case when you should have research the issue in depth, it was your undoing right then and there. Again, care to write him an appology letter for what your ADM did to him by deporting back to Syria in the first place?

You Dillweed did dig your own tomb and nailed that coffin by your own volition and snide comments, I am only burrying what is left since you left me no choice to begin with, you barked too loud, I bit back with a vengence. That shovel is heavy but it is a damned pleasure to fill this pit right now.

Get used to it, I do loathe your current Administration that is run by the biggest simian known to humanity so far and i'm not about to stop either so either make your peace and let things slide without calling me an USA hater for I will keep adding earth to that pit you dug for yourself.

You used to be a sweet one Nic, I just hope you can grasp this concept. On this one, please quit you snide comments on my province for if you do not, i'm afraid i'll have to clamp down with an iron fist. Like I said previously, get the fuck over it, ok!

I told you in a PM that if you ever came back, i'd be glad to be your guide and show a better side that you didn't see in quebec, reckon it slipped your mind and you started to bark a bit too loudly for my taste. FYI, that offer still stand as long as you back down. The ppl who knows me also knows have a hard time to keep a grudge but if you keep fueling it, I will be all fire and brimstones.

On this, good night and I hope your citrus production will be ok for I do know what Calif went through, just google Ice storm 1998. It was pure hell back in southern quebec.

I really do hope to see your oh so sweet side again Nicobie but I fear it will not happen this year if you keep going down this path.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote