View Single Post
Old 08-09-05, 04:28 PM   #11
tambourine-man
BANG BANG BANG (repeat as necessary)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shani
hey all,

im still using imesh and kazaa. heard about emule but dont know if its good for mp3s or if its just good for movies.

what are you using?

Kazaa has far too many false-positive results for my liking, not to mention the awful adware that comes bundled for your displeasure. emule is distinctly average in my opinion.

I've always used Limewire with excellent results. For me, it's was outperforming the vast majority of P2P clients three or four years ago, and after an extended break from using it, I went back to it recently. Simple to use, no-fuss and quick as shit off a shovel. Remote queing is hardly a problem for the more common tracks, and the lesser-known ones aren't a stretch either. It's arguably a smaller network, but fuck it... for MP3s it's always beat the shit out of any other client I've used.

Can't understand why it's not used more widely.

"I did not authorise the leaking of the name of David Kelly. Nobody was authorised to name David Kelly. I believe we have acted properly throughout" Tony Blair - July 22, 2003
tambourine-man is offline   Reply With Quote