View Single Post
Old 26-02-02, 04:58 PM   #33
JohnDoe345
Who's really in control here? Help me...

Hey fogelbise, it's good to see that you are participating. For people who don't know fogelbise along with stoepsel, kermit help me on the Morpheus Info website.

Fogelbise about WinMx, the ques can be horribly long for large files. I like using it for music and sometimes other files, but I definitely don't use it for movies. As JS says multi-sourcing is the best way to go for large files. I can't wait until version 3.0 gets out of beta.

About this whole Morpheus problem, as GR eluded to, there might be more here then mets the eye. Even if this is all just a big screw up from the Morpheus crew, it has effectively stop a lot of people from using Morpheus. Of course, users can just flock to other programs but I'm sure more people now realize a decentralized network isn't immuned to sabatoge. Of course, it's way too early to start throwing around wild accusations.

I guess we are going to have to wait and see what develops from here. It could be that Morpheus has just screwed up big time. It wouldn't really surprise me if they did.
JohnDoe345 is offline   Reply With Quote