View Single Post
Old 26-02-02, 01:29 PM   #23
fogelbise

hello to all,

long time listener, first time caller...

anyway, thought i would finally post something after much interesting reading here.

morpheus chat pop up window says:
"o Not download or Install the Morpheus "upgrade.":
:Technical difficulties will be resolved soon, thanks"

sounds like upgrade was to be released, but probs..??

hopefully unrelated: b4 going to bed, saw musiccity.com was down both via browser and via start page in morpheus. left morpheus on all night, got up, uploads going as usual but only handful of users shown online. close and restart computer and that is when all the trouble started: computer said updating config files or something like that which i had seen before after adding something, i.e. computer software or hardware. desktop comes up without my background image, don't know what else might have been altered or by what/virus? anyway it freezes and multiple boots also freeze after coming to the desktop. same in safe mode. eventually do "scanreg /restore" and fixes prob. anyway don't worry about trying to help me, just wanted to report the problem hoping it had nothing to do with the morpheus issues.

eventually connect at 6000 users, try again: 307 users and let it sit, morph automatically reconnected later to 650,000 or so users, but disconnected during download...now can't connect...

good luck to all

fogelbise
fogelbise is offline   Reply With Quote