View Single Post
Old 21-03-04, 05:11 PM   #5
span

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
So sad, I hope you're not the one with the photoshop expertise on this image Just to show that most of the world population are against the war in Irak which had NOTHING to do with 9/11 or WMD since they didn't find anything except for 7 pounds of cyanide salts... and that too, they tried to link to Al-Q.

Yeah, while your at it, Ignore the worldwide population opinion on the war on Iraq, just stay cozy at home and just think of yourself, that will be a great help for the overall world population. That is if you care about the worldwide population at all

Sometimes I wonder if...
if it was photoshopped you better talk to the people at Yahoo, thats were i got it from

and fuck worldwide opinion, the world isn't in charge of US actions, sorry to inform you. and considering the total idiot protestors equaled what? 2 million? (and that's giving them alot of leeway) i'd hardly call it indicitive of worldwide opinion.

i was thinking today and realized these protestors must really hate Iraq, first they wanted the US to leave their murderous dictator in charge so he could pilfer their oil to line his pockets, now they want us to pull the troops that are providing security leaving the country to fend for itself against any crazy with a bomb in his backpack.....so why do you hate Iraq and the Iraqi's so much?

Last edited by span : 21-03-04 at 05:44 PM.
span is offline   Reply With Quote