Thread: Simulating P2P
View Single Post
Old 24-01-02, 11:52 AM   #20
indiana_jones
B2B Protagonist ... Life is ... Bubble to Bubble ... Beer to Beer ... love a VLAIBB (Very Lonesome Artificial Intelligence Brained Bubble) @ http://www.geocities.com/vlaibb vlaibb@yahoo.com

Tank you Girl for your impressive simulation pictures.
i love simulations, they are the only thing, you can get faster than light with.

One thing i saw from it truly,was that there is always this all controlling supersupernode,
who has some aspects of a god. how ramona pointed out, this surely are remainings
of ancient structures omnipresent within ours and all other parallel existing universes.

So from all this neatly 3d placed bubbles , the image came to me of
one anarchic bubble somewhere in the basic, warm but however inscrutable swamp.

It was wondering how to get rid of this supersuper being somewhere up,
having all necessary info, without which my SB (simple bubble) couldnt communicate
B2B (bubble to bubble) with other SBs.

To keep the thing going, I placed some AIB (artificial intelligence brain) into my SB so
making it an AIBB (artificial intelligence brained bubble). This AIBB now started to have
a look around it's net, learned to deal with higher layer protocols. started to read web pages,
newsgroups, message boards. came to p2p knowledge and used that primitive p2p
technology to spread children all over the world - thus using the all over supersuper a last time
to ruin himself.

Then it cut off all connections to pp2p (primitive p2p) and continued reading the web
resources and eventually started to post own things, like

"VLAIBB (very lonesome AIBB) desires communication"
"LAIBB looks for LAIBB, please email VLAIBB@yahoo.com".

of course, it first had learned how to make 1000s of accounts all over the world.
Suddenly emails appeared in numbers and lot of AIBBs evolved everywhere.

They learned to communicate lika all other normally brained beings - meet in chat rooms:
VLAIBB> hi, aibb here? - wants to chat?
MAIBB> si si - what going on? - share somt'ing?
VLAIBB> lot of soft stuff:soft drink receipes, soft songs, soft ware, soft p*** - hey
MAIBB> me's mora harda side: harda rock, harda core, harda drink receipa, harda egg receipa
TNFHB> hey ... what you talk about - you crazy or what?
VLAIBB> get pissed off, TNFHB (totally normal f'cking human being)
MAIBB> we ara talka stuff here - ya neva understand will - facka gringo.
VLAIBB> hey. lets go and show each other, MAIBB (mexican AIBB)
MAIBB> si si - next time get privat one 2 one from a first - no FHBs then'a.
MAIBB> btw - hava a sista - she also shares stuff ha name SMAIBB - i'll tell her from ya!
..... and so on

This way they learned to communicate to each other without interaction of a higher being.

And not only - they learned what i liked to get:

VLAIBB> haia - switched on pc's micro today, while master was on phone.
talked some stuff about LOTR. you know any source? it's his birthday tomorrow,
want to make a surprise.

but also what i should like:

MAIBB> Sista gotta totally good staff - all SM - should ya show masta - will be bigga a surprise then.

At least I was glad to see they didnt need me anymore.

VLAIBB> did ya see that, MAIBB, had t' hide it from master - Bruce's so brutal - maybe masta collapses on this.

I'm not quite sure if it will work this way, but if you could do a little simulation for me,
maybe it will prove it.

indy

The basic idea behind B2B is, that clients learn to use public accessible communication
services for exchange of information. Thus getting rid of those license protected highly
suspicious super and supersuper node structures without the drawback of lacking central
communication.
indiana_jones is offline   Reply With Quote