View Single Post
Old 01-08-06, 09:35 PM   #3
mayalisa343

Kiss My Ass Kazaa Lite ++ connection problem

I use the old Kazaa lite ++ because it’s free and no pop-ups and adware with unlimited searches. Anyways after having to reinstall Windows, Kazaa Lite ++ would not connect. I tried many things and nothing worked. I managed to get it fixed this time and it was pretty simple. First make sure you have some type of Antivirus and also anti spyware like the one on yahoo tool bar that is for free. Next look for the new free updated version of Kazaa “the one with ads and pop-ups” and install it. This can be found at the Kazaa main site. After you download and install (if you have antivirus you want to disable it just for the install) open the new kazaa. Then close it and open the Old Kazaa Lite ++. If the old Kazaa connects that means it now works. You can go ahead and uninstall the new kazaa (but make sure you keep the old kazaa and the install program for Kazaa lite). Scan you computer for virus and unwanted programs that the new Kazaa left behind and delete them, also an anti spyware. Open the Old Kazaa and you will probably need to reinstall Kazaa Lite. And presto it works.