Thread: Features I need
View Single Post
Old 29-05-02, 12:12 AM   #10
indiana_jones
B2B Protagonist ... Life is ... Bubble to Bubble ... Beer to Beer ... love a VLAIBB (Very Lonesome Artificial Intelligence Brained Bubble) @ http://www.geocities.com/vlaibb vlaibb@yahoo.com

i have limited the number of uploads to 2 (my max uload is 6KByte/s) for the following reasons:
  • of course i hope that the individual upload speed is higher, thus finishing a file quicker
  • if individual upload is quicker, the file at the other user computer is available earlier for resharing
  • i am not online 24/7, so I want users to finish the uploads before i cut the line
  • i'm firewalled, so if for any reason my supernode changes and a connection drops, this user cannot reconnect to my computer.(i think it works this way)
some thaughts to think about.

one thing i wonder: the real cause, why some upload connection drop down to near zero, is it really because they download so many files in parallel or is there some additional unknown technical reason?
UUHash:=1LDYkHDl65OprVz37xN1VSo9b00=

Copy the lines above and use 'Paste from Clipboard' function of
sig2dat 3.11.a (supports quicklinks) to create a startfile for your FastTrack p2p client for safe download

indiana_jones is offline   Reply With Quote