Thread: Features I need
View Single Post
Old 28-05-02, 04:43 PM   #3
thinker
Ex-Singular

Hmmm...another smack at the no-bandwidth crowd, I see. Well, why don't we just entirely eliminate dial-up Internet access to make the broadbanders feel all warm and squishy since they won't have to worry about anything. Just when that dies down a little someone has to start it up again. I don't try multiple downloads (unless the filesizes are very small, like sound clips of about 30 seconds, or maybe pictures), and don't multisource since I don't even use WinMX 3.1, or any other apps that support it. Thanks, assorted - I really need a reminder that there are people out there who will amass large collections but only leave them open to a select few in practicality. Sure, technically you're entitled, even though it also makes you seem to be taking a very large piss. There's usually an instance sometime where someone will lose their high-speed for one reason or another - tech problems or other issues. I wonder how they'd like being on the outside. Ah well, just drop your p2p names and I'll keep tabs on whom not to download from. Cheers.
thinker is offline   Reply With Quote