View Single Post
Old 18-01-08, 12:19 AM   #24
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDixon View Post

Sorta contradicts what you said about Bush and his cohorts having nothing at all to do with it, now, doesn't it?
Not in the least. The Bush/US support of Bhutto had nothing to do with her being murdered. Hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Pakistanis openly supported her, some even died doing so. Funny how I don't see you blaming her death on them.

Quote:
And it wouldn't make a rat's ass to me what political party is in power when a mistake is made.

#1 I seriously doubt that....

#2 There was no "mistake".

#3 I don't see you whining about what a mistake it was for the Pakistani people to support her democratic ideals and hopes for an elected leader instead of the military controlled "puppet" they have.

Quote:
If Gore was the president right now and his admin did what the Bush admin has done where Pakistan is concerned, I would be making the exact same post about it here.
Once again and this is the last time.......The Bush Admin didn't "do ANYTHING where Pakistan is concerned" that ANY OTHER ADMINISTRATION WOULD OR WOULD NOT HAVE DONE. Nobody did anything wrong or underhanded, your whole damn point if there was one is moot.

The only point you've made extremely clear is that when you feel the need to lay blame it will be with the current US President and his Admin, regardless of their political affiliation or whether they have actually done anything wrong.

jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote