View Single Post
Old 04-03-04, 10:02 PM   #52
span

Quote:
Originally posted by miss_silver
Wow span, you really outdone yourself this time

If you call that 'going somewhere' I'd love to hear the rest of it span Undisclosed location you say, I wonder why this so called location is undisclosed? Maybe because it's all a lie?

You've turned into quite the loon in such a few short years, sad really, i used to think you were semi intelligent.

i could run down the list of verified Al-Queda captures, Kahlid Mohhammad, Abu Zubaydah are 2 of the more prominent ones, both captured by Pakistani police, The Bear, a major financer/recruiter would be another but naming all these VERIFIED captures would be pointless, they aren't important to you.

Quote:
Since the invasion of iraq, nothing was found but 7 pounds of cyonide salts.. I'd hardly call that wepon of mass destruction but yet, bush administration keeps pushing that bin ladden and saddam are all in the same basket and by seeing your reply, I guess that they did indeed brainwashed you on this one.

i never said Al-Queda and Saddam were bed buddies, but it is fairly obvious that Saddam's actions(and the UN inaction btw) emboldened terrorists, including Osama.

Quote:
So far, they are none official ties recognised between Al-Queda's
and Saddam's regime, only wishfull thinking from the part of Bush adm. and trust me on this one, they'll keep looking for ties to al-Q until his very last day in power

you need to read/watch more news, no noe has mentioned a connection in months. and yes, for the record i don't think there was a connection but sometimes you have to scare useless institutions (cough cough UN cough cough) into action despite their own lethargy.

Quote:
Seems like your president is doing the same thing right now to other countries. Bush is indeed thumbing it's nose with impunity at the world with no reprecussions.

when there are 16 resolutions from supposed world authorities telling Bush to stop then you can come back to me with that arguement, until then it's at the least and bad comparisson and at the most ignorant.

Quote:
Span, what if your good ole US of A were to be claimed by a race you almost never heard of before, I guess you would be as protective of your own piece of land like the palestinians or the jihadists are.

so you support courageous martyrs that strap bombs to their chests for a chance to kill innocent women and children? color me suprised

Quote:
The Jews your allies, now that's funny, They will look upon their own interest before they ever help you since the US gov were the one who helped them into power.

OMG a country that looks after their own interests before the interests of others!?!?! SHOCKING!...let me provide a little info for you, the US doesn't give a damn about the Israeli cause, they are a democracy in the middle of islamofacist hell, that alone is reason to insure their survival at any means. if the jihadist succeding in felling Israel do you think they'd suddenly give up their weapons and quit?

Quote:
You cannot call them allies since they have so few firepower to help you if the shit hits the fan.

so allies should be determined by a countries military might? then i guess Canada should have ZERO allies then.

Quote:
The only thing that keeps Ariel Sharon out of being tried at La Hague beside Milosevich for war crimes is because he's jewish! Beyond that Sharon is a war criminal, like Bush is right now.

oh yeah those Europeons just love the jews! i mean once you get past the part were they killed 6 million of them 60 years ago i guess they could tolerate them just enough to ignore the fact that Islam is trying to add even more to that number. someone once said "If Palestinians dropped their weapons they would get their own state, but if the Israeli's dropped theirs they would get pushed into the sea", i'd think that irrefutable fact would be enough to turn any Jihadi lover like you but unfortunately that would require a modicum of rational thought on your part.

Quote:
Yes, span, the actual gouvernment, not the ppl, because the ppl get only one chance in 4 years to change things. (might be wrong here) don't they hold election every 2 years on representative in the white house?

you're all over the board here, gather up your facts and points before making a statement, thats the first rule of a debate.

Quote:
To make a short storie, ppl wanted a change of gov, I can understand it after Clinton, he was after all a contreversial figure. But did the ppl of USA vote for Bush because they wanted a war on terrorisim?

you do realize if 9-11 didn't happen that there would be no war on terrorism? we didn't start this war you fool, 19 hijackers did. I think everyone was expecting (myself included) a rather ho-hum presidency from Bush.

Quote:
I doubt that. they only wanted a change, and what a change it was

again, not a change we asked for, they picked the fight, don't get your french panties in a bunch because someone finally had the balls to stand up to this shit.

Quote:
-We have a democracy too, but unfortunately our Prime replacement really wants to kiss Bush's ass Really hope he doesn't get elected, beside, Martin has his share of skeleton in the closet that are coming out at a fast rate He did help swindle Canada out of more than 250 millions under his very nose since he was at the time the minister of finance, now how can that be possible to see all this amount of money being transfer without his knowledge? yes, I do beleive in 'democrassie' Crasse means filth in french

honestly honey, no one cares about Canadian politics.

Quote:
Ok, on this one i've might overstepped my boundaries, only seeing in the near future. But the fact that Bush want to outlaw abortion and gay marriages, aint that enough to wonder if Bush might apply his own beliefs on the american ppl? What will be the next step, oh wait, I already know! Since i'm not for this war, there for i'm a terrorist or a big bad commie

how do you go from a statement like " and he want's to impose on other countries and his own his own personnal religious beliefs." to "Bush might apply his own beliefs on the american ppl?" quite the flip flop their ms. menard, sure your last name isn't Kerry?

Quote:
Wow another big word from you span 'wahabism', i'm impressed

me am smart

Quote:
Span, you do seem to be very educated on internationnal politics, too bad that you are very much selective as to what you want to believe And yet you consider them terrorists for the way their beliefs goes?

i believe what is right and what i see, not what is told to me by my poli-sci professor or what i read on Indymedia. i guess that makes me "selective"

Quote:
I see noting wrong in wahabism except for the fact that they are no better than the inquisitor who burnt at the stakes countless ppl for their religious beliefs.

hahaha did you read that before hitting "submit"? thats like saying "i see nothing wrong with facisim exept for the whole killing millions thing". i thought you lefty tards were all about freedoms? wahabism preaches anything but that.

Quote:
Of course, If Bush goes after almost all of Islam, hoping he will not have the time and money, then yes, it would be the next crusader after 6 to 7 hundred years. Thought we were out of the middle ages, hopefully
oh jeez, dramatics x10000
Daniel Pipes said it best; "Radical Islam is the disease and moderate Islam is the cure". someone has to drag that assbackwards religion, kicking and screaming if need be, out of the 12th century before they kill even more people.

Quote:
We didn't roll over span, we just didn't want to get involved into this war, is that so hard to comprehend? Canada is not the extension of the USA army!

but if they were they'd be working the soup kitchen. using "Canada" and "army" in the same sentence is punishable under the PATRIOT ACT.

Quote:
And yes I can understand Bush adm. going after the taliban, bin ladden did claim he was the one responsible for 9/11 according to some audio/video recordings. But still, it does remains your local problem doesn't it

if you think terrorism is locally confined to the US then you're a simpleton of the highest magnitude, i guess attacks in Bali and Riyadh along with a host of others don't count?

Quote:
True, over here , we had a threath in 2001, but he was arrested at the border. This terrorist was planning to explode a whole neighbourhood of Montreal, a jewish neighbourhood. But still, it wasn't related to 9/11. He was also planning to explode LAX, Montreal was for desert, the cherry on the topping.

hey thats one you guys caught, now how many have you left slip through the border?

Quote:
Well, the way the war is going, the US gov is taking care of that allright, the killing young american that is, the rep seems to have a specialty on war agenda (vietnam) .

while it's painful to say, 500+ soldiers lost in 3 years during 2 wars is a pittance considering the amount of damage done to worldwide terrorism, and of course theres that whole part about freeing about 50 million people from their respective oppressive regimes.

Quote:
But span, do tell, is this war and billions spent is worth it? What kind of world do you think, if you planned to have kids, would live in?

a safer one, i can only imagine the world if Bush sat on hands after 9-11 and did nothing, talk about an open invitation to attack us again.

Quote:
BTW, I love USA and all it represents, freedom of speech and expression But these days I wonder if freedom of speach and expression are legal under Bush Adm.
yeah i have Bush handlers looking over my shoulder right now
span is offline   Reply With Quote