View Single Post
Old 04-03-04, 09:31 AM   #43
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by tambourine-man
You guys are forgetting the reason we're at war...

"More Muslims have died at the hands of killers than—I say more Muslims—a lot of Muslims have died—I don't know the exact count—at Istanbul. Look at these different places around the world where there's been tremendous death and destruction because killers kill." -- President George W Bush

Washington, D.C., Jan. 29, 2004

Because killers kill

Ain't it obvious

Doesn't know the exact count Shameful

Just wondering on this one...It's becoming more and more a common knowledge that Bush doesn't want to stop the war on terrorisim. So much money went into the war effort to "liberate" Afghanistan and Iraq that it makes me wonder how long Bush will be able to keep those millions rolling in into the war?

What will be the impact on the american people when the country is almost flat broke because of so much money spent on the war? Does anyone care to venture a guess on what will be the outcome if Bush is allowed to keep spending money on his father personnal war?

Don't know if this happened in the states during ww2 but over here, the canadian gouvernment spent so much money on it that it was the population who suffered (and yes, Hitler needed to be stopped). The only way to cope with the small amount of money left for the population was to ration the food supply so that everyone could get to eat, well, atleast eat a little. That's how it was in Montreal.

For what it's worth, The war should be stopped before the money runs out. What good is a war on terrorisim when in the end, more american will have died then on 09/11? For state security?
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote