View Single Post
Old 10-11-07, 09:30 AM   #3
multi
Thanks for being with arse

Thanks Captain..
Something tells me it's a lot more than just the sales of the Prius and solar panels you are talking about here... it's more about the the government not getting taxes from it ,as you mentioned or maybe stopping people from powering vehicles on things like water... but theres a lot more about keeping a long term dependence on Oil, about not giving the general population access to ideas and technologies that would unhook them from relying on petrochemicals for heating ,transport and packaging....
In case you would like to pull me up on my previous post in the 'AlGore' thread
Quote:
Global Warming is being used by established western industrial nations in conjunction with globalist groups such as the CFR, Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission, which are populated with heads of corporate industry, to place draconian restrictions upon developing countries and force up energy prices. Industrial globalists have everything to gain from perpetuating the man made theory, the logic that they would conspire against climate change advocates is impaired.
This Climate 'change' may be , inevitable ,non-existant or both
but it won't alter the fact that we are being kept back from technology that could of been on the way to being devolped many decades ago. So if renewable energy is becoming the entrepreneurial equivalent of the internet revolution , we should really start getting the real picture on this whole subject..... very, very soon.

Bullshit... it will never happen... you know it, I know it. What will happen is you will see many more years of this same repetitive obscurification by those that gain from Oil and Petro-chemical sales.

So it is corporate kickbacks to the Democrats that is making them ditch the 8-year extension for the solar investment tax credits in the energy bill you reckon then , Mazer?

Not insanity, the devil or something else but influence of interests such as CFR, Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission, because that is a bit unusual

i beat the internet
- the end boss is hard
multi is offline   Reply With Quote