Length: 940032 Bytes, 918KB
UUHash: =YMkxS8lOEVYG2ITZAlpTb57ifo8=

2. For all wannabe crackers
original but unpacked exe:

File: kazaa_1.61_main_exe_upacked.exe
Length: 2494464 Bytes, 2436KB
UUHash: =IYaFdO0FrgMfe76KFlx7EkJOtEg=

bye !

i've been trying unsuccessfully to download this for about 20 minutes....if its a hoax then that sucks if its for real then it would be a breakthrough....if its a trap....then oh well

but right now i/we can't afford to pass up any chance at anything that will be helpful or useful to us.

Thanks for the support i have here in the Napsterites forum and thank-you to the programmer's here who offer their insights and some who even don't mind compiling the raw source code for a few apps i have.

I've got some information attained from astalavista.com and i believe bugtraq for a program that would allow you to send an instant message to anyone on the kazaa network based on their username@KaZaA

someone has asked me about the newer versions of KaZaA and the way the DNS works...i will try to do an indepth tutorial on this soon (hopefully no longer than a week's time from this post today)

Short answer to (your question) Yes, you can change your username at well and yes the DNS is updated in realtime by the supernode(s) you are connected to.
butterfly_kisses is offline   Reply With Quote