View Single Post
Old 22-02-05, 01:43 AM   #13
jcmd62
Alpha Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSpratts
i think the answer is: he's doing somebody with high access. very high. if he was a she it would be a given almost. what makes it irritating to me is the admin's hypocrisy on gay issues, assuming of course he didn't just wander in there without greasing somebody's skids. play ball with them and life is sweet regardless of your behaviour and their public stance on morality, don't and they sic all types of monsters on your ass. you're a good gay man when you're under thier thumbs. seemed obvious already but now maybe it'll dawn on others too. at some point it'll have to, hence the badda bings. the only question is whether the evangelicals will tolerate this for the greater of good of having their druggy mythology affirmed at the highest levels of power or will it get a rise out of them also. my guess: somebody resigns, all is forgiven, and it's back to business as usual: writing homo-hounding bills for congress and statehouses and more buster-bashing from the admin's drama queens, all slathered up with phony god and familly sanctimony like a cheap hooker's war paint.

- js.
Man I just had to post this one again and explain the instant mental picture I got when I attempted to understand this post.

Sorry jack but I just instantly got this mental picture of you in a bathrobe and your boxers, hair in your face, cigarette hanging out of the corner of your mouth, eyes practically squinted closed and tears flowing from the smoke rolling up the cigarette into your face, Your blue in the face banging on your keyboard mumbling under your breath every couple seconds.....

irritating..............hypocrisy..............greasing somebody's skids ...................play ball....................morality...............monsters on your ass...............gay man...............under thumbs................badda bings.............evangelicals.............druggy mythology..................homo-hounding.................buster-bashing................drama queens...........slathered up ...............phony god...............sanctimony......cheap hooker's war paint.

Damn jack WTF are you talking about, you have lost your farking mind. I guess in the future I'll have to google up a translator for jackspeak. And you dare call me Ed Anger. My friend I couldn't hold a candle to you in the anger department. Especially towards the US Goverment. Your near the coast if not on it. Build a boat motherfarker. Go start your own sanctimoniuos country.

You can call it "Monsters on your ass gay man under thumbs evangelical homo hounding buster bashing drama queen phony god sanctimonious cheap hooker" land.
jcmd62 is offline   Reply With Quote