View Single Post
Old 21-05-04, 03:52 PM   #13
pisser
Guv

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by multi
what makes you braindead pro war twats think that once people speak against war they are representitive of the enemy you have projected on your sheep like minds?
what is it? lets get this straight..
what is it?
pinko commies or stinking arab terrorists..?

if you were at war with china ,i am sure it would be back to commies again..

what you are really at war with here is the free aspects of this society
the conservative agenda to create seperation and class conflict in western societies in general, is getting a little tired
and their broken record tactics of trying to achive this are getting rather stale..

strange that the more this so called war becomes a joke..the more nonsensical the statements from the conservatives are..
So are you trying to say the 'liberal' agenda is combine all aspects of society into one massive pool with equal everything for everybody?

Sounds like communism! (I HATE commies of all flavors, especially closet commies)

What my point is that one who abhors ALL violence is unrealistic in today's world.

Like it or not, we all live in a very violent culture, and TOTAL passivism is just asking for it.

Do you honestly think terrorists would give you a break because you totally reject violence???

Nope.....

they would saw your head off in a fast second given the chance. You can kiss their asses all the way to Mecca, it wouldn't do you any good.

Get real, and open your blinders....sheep....baaaaa-aaaaa-aaaa!

pisser is offline   Reply With Quote