View Single Post
Old 19-07-05, 12:13 PM   #60
JackSpratts

take your pick on that one, no?

he'll be "taken of care of" if he violated the law (what is bush now, a mobster? i don't know what the hell that means...)

- or -

do you stand by your earlier pledge to fire anyone [who leak the agent's name]? "yes." (i sure know what that means).

but he can still clear things up easily enough by simply holding a press conference and stating,

"All YOU LITTLE SHITS WILL ADDRESS ME AS MR. PRESIDENT. GOT IT!?

Now then…any leakers working for me will not be disciplined, ever, regardless of the effect on national security, or terrorism, or defense, or any policy whatsoever unless, because of that specific leak, they find themselves convicted in a court a law, and their multi-year appeals process exhausted.

Leaks are fine. I’m on the record as advocating an open administration, right? Look it up. It's ok to do that one. I encourage whisper campaigns to reporters. It's good for the process. Destroy anyone openly critical of me, my incompetence, my unquenchable thirst for power and my constant lying. That's what it's about. As President –
Mr. President - I take full responsibility for the leaks done in my name and if my leakers kill American agents, destroy a war hero or three or a city or two I can live with it. Price of freedom. I was elected Mr. President not you...especially not you. Yeah I'm looking at you. Got something to say? What? No? Didn’t think so. Good. So long as it shifts attention away from me and my policies to turn America into a religious feudal dictatorship it's fine. Fine. No problem. But if the leak damages me or has the potential to damage me ever, no matter how little, the leaker will be executed and his family destroyed by my secret police. I think that covers it, huh? Let’s move on.

Anyone asking why the twins aren't serving will get a whisper campaign. A bad one heh. Audited too. For starters. NEXT QUESTION!"

now that's pretty clear.

- js.
JackSpratts is offline   Reply With Quote