Thread: ieX-media
View Single Post
Old 12-02-02, 03:54 AM   #12
Maze
Rebel With A Cause

Welcome to The Underground Mosser! I never could connect either ...figured it was just busy or something as Morpheus sometimes does the same thing.

I suppose I would suggest to you that as you update your modified p2p client that you're also conscious of the uninstaller actually uninstalling ...(the folders and all the registry entries, ect.) ...almost no one from Microsoft on down does this well if at all.

I know next to nothing about all this, but perhaps to do so paves the way for a better installation of an updated version. However, I understand the idea of just overwriting and updating accordingly (the user doesn't have to register again, ect.)

I'm just saying if I uninstall something and there is actually no trace of it to be found in the registry or elsewhere, I'm usually quite impressed!...'cause it's so rare! Almost always, a lot of the "heavier installations" leave stuff behind in the System folder and you really have no clue what it might be.

Why do they do that? I removed a printer recently in preparation for adding a new one and there was a shitload of stuff left behind from the old one. Not everybody is going to go in to the System folder and right click on HPZSTSIN.DLL and other suspicious looking files...check the properties...see Hewlett-Packard, and figure it's ok to get rid of ...since supposedly you just uninstalled all that.

lol...I'm on a rant ...guess it's just a pet peeve of mine. I always did wonder why...(when I went into the registry)...I'd see some program that had long ago been uninstalled like... Hello! I used to be here.

Anyway, good luck with all that you're doing and everything. I like your latest shout>

Mosser
01/01 @ 1:33 AM
And "Grokster" i know you
can see this!! suck my cock
u gay mofos.. u wanna
make sumthin of this??
c'mon!

LMAO

PS: Don't know what reg entries you might need to add, but a lot of those from multi seem to be for him personally?
Maze is offline   Reply With Quote