View Single Post
Old 03-01-07, 11:21 PM   #17
miss_silver
Keebeck Canuck

Puke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Are you talking about wood?

Wood is my thing. I really pay attention to it. I buy a lot of the nice stuff. Canada only has cheap construction lumber that it is willing to sell to anybody for the best (highest) price to any one come hell or high water regardless their environmental damage. Just like the anglophobes in Qeerbec did with their hydro electric power a few years back.

It seems that you know squat about your government's subsidys.

Maybe if you really checked into the wood thing, you might not look like such the fool next time you cut and paste crap like this.
GEE, arent you priceless...

Reckon it's not on your news. Soft lumber wood is used in housing mostly. We tried to come to an agreement with your current ADM. We tried to be good neighbors when it comes to trade but China also needs soft Lumber wood. Canada is seriously considering another trade partner on this one. Beside, I heard about that housing bubble, time to switch to a more lucrative market which is soon to turn Euro$$$

About our hydro, several deal fell through for the majority of the ppl made it known they didn't want this. The latest one was a power plant fueled by coal, this one was stopped dead it it's tract. So nic, really want to talk about the environment? Ok, what about Kioto accords? I know Harper backed off from it but it didn't stop us provinces to act upon it individually since our own GOV failed us on this one. What are the states without the ADM are doing about it? Is Arnie doing something about it right now?

About that High water a few yours back, care to provide the community with more info on this one or is it just fabricated BS? I might cut and paste but I do provide links dilweed.

Our wood High Prices ?!? are you in dreamland???

If we would have sold our wood at such high prices as you claimed Nicobie, why would the US accuse us of dumping on their market and how come they would accuse us of harming your economy? NAFTA is not a good deal anymore on soft lumber wood issue, rant all you want but we are forced to lower our prices even imposed a bloody tax ?!? because we have to compete with your market for we sold our wood for far less than your own countrymen did thus the accusation of dumping and harming your precious economy. Like I said previously Nafta = SHAMSTA

Last edited by miss_silver : 03-01-07 at 11:40 PM. Reason: add a comment
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote