Keebeck Canuck

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicobie View Post
Yep..

that is where they all want to be,

Right U QueerB's.......from qcity
Aww Nic, I bet 100$ you didn't click on that link

I don't know how americans would react if aired on Main Stream Media... Personnally, I would scream BETRAIL!!!!!

Quote:
Social Security Agreement With Mexico Released After 3 1/2 Year Freedom of Information Act Battle

Fri Dec 29, 4:50 PM ET

To: POLITICAL EDITORS

Contact: Brad Phillips, +1-202-776-0640, for TREA Senior Citizens League

WASHINGTON, Dec. 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- After numerous refusals over three and a half years, the Social Security Administration (SSA) has released the first known public copy of the U.S.-Mexico Social Security Totalization Agreement. The government was forced to make the disclosure in response to lawsuits filed under the Freedom of Information Act by TREA Senior Citizens League, a 1.2 million-member nonpartisan seniors advocacy group.

The Totalization Agreement could allow millions of illegal Mexican workers to draw billions of dollars from the U.S. Social Security Trust Fund...
Like I said, Let Mexico be your 51th state. Now you "really" can claim that the US supports Mexico LOL As for Canada, I suggest you google up Soft Lumber Wood dispute. The US owes us 5.3 Billions so far because of this issue. NAFTA=SHAMSTA over here. Free trade agreement my @ss. Strange on how you claim that the US supports Canada yet will not pay what they owe us because they accused us of DUMPING soft Lumber wood into the US market. To my knowledge, it is called "Buisness" NIC. To us Canadians, Free Trade or NAFTA only works for US citizen as long as they can get their cake and eat it. Pay us our 5.3 Billions and then you can claim that the ADM is supporting Canadians. As Marie Antoinette said once before they beheadded her later on when the people screamed, but my queen, the people have no more bread, she responded, then, let them eat cake!

Beyond that, your arguement is moot.

Wetback popsicles?

Now those real wetbacks (BTW, can you be more racist?) will prolly receive checks at home back in Mexico and most of it will come from the US hard earned taxes. Some 3 weeks ago, a political satire show that airs for the last 3 years portraied a grim future of canada if Harper remains in power, the type of totalitarian society. And to my great surprised, we had a wall of shame that prevented the Americanos from crossing our borders LOL.

Now for the real dish...

If Hawai'i decided to go independant and Join canada as I read something of it about a year ago you think your country ADM would let them go? Patriot Act, the now recently bill signed that allow the full disclosure of your mail and e-mail without a warrant?

http://www.wikiprotest.com/index.php...hout_a_warrant

Please do tell Nic. What the hell happened to "The land of the FREE?"

Like I said, a lot of canadians does remember that their ancestors were forced out of the states for their political views, either the queen or the republic. Most of us beside Alberta would say a big fat NO to this.

Now can you be a nice little american and e-mail your ADM to please give us back our 5.3 billion dollars for that dispute? Canadians have learned that there is no NAFTA possible with the current ADM as long as this issue is not resolved.
miss_silver is offline   Reply With Quote